Crescent Moon

"Ji-min"

Jimin was woken up abruptly when someone shook him. It irritated him because he was tired. Too tired to be shaken awake like this. He wanted to sleep for as long as his body allowed. He opened his eyes to teach whoever the intruder of his personal space was, a lesson on how waking someone against their wishes was bad. Awful. Terrible. Blasphemy.

Unfortunately for Jimin, his plans didn't include a beautiful face with big sparkly brown eyes and a waft of messy curly brunette hair falling lazily on his forehead, looking confused as he continued to shake him.

You're lucky that you're so cute, a smile crept up his face as he thought.

"What's wrong Taetae?", he finally gave up on his already failed mission of falling asleep and looked him in the eye.

"TaeTae h-hungry", Tae stated, pointing at his chest. He was still lying beside Jimin.

"You're hungry?", Jimin asked softly. "Let's go grab something to eat", he added.

"But b-brushing?"

"You haven't brushed your teeth? Then let's do it that. Let's go brush our teeth first and then head downstairs", Jimin chimed.

"But h-how?", Tae cocked his head.

"What do you mean how?", now Jimin was confused. It's not that difficult. His bathroom is only two steps away. He didn't have to ponder very long. Tae pointed down.

Only now did he realize that they were both lying on the bed. But as he turned his gaze at whatever Taehyung was pointing at, heat soured up to his cheeks.

His legs. His legs were tightly secured around Taehyung's waist pinning him to the bed. Jimin gasped, he had no idea he had a death hold on the younger. He immediately scrambled to release Taehyung from his grasp.

"I am sorry. I am so sorry TaeTae. Did I hurt you? When did you wake up? Are you okay?", Jimin asked, looking at Tae's face for any signs of pain. But the younger still sported his usual blank expression.

"TaeTae okay", he nodded.

"Good to know. Come on. Let's get some food in your tummy", Jimin got off and gestured the other towards the bathroom.

^^^^^^^^^

They both headed down after cleaning up. Downstairs Jin and Hoseok were in the kitchen, probably making breakfast while Namjoon and Yoongi were sat at the sofa, their heads bent over some paper work.

They were all in their PJs.

Jimin looked around the space and a fond smile etched itself onto his plump lips. He has found himself a family of sorts. After his fall out with his own parents, he was scared as to how life would turn out for him. Would he be homeless? Would he have to beg for them to take him back? What would have actually happened to him if Yoongi didn't have his back? The thought alone sent jolts of shiver down his spine. He looked back and saw Taehyung standing a few steps up from where he was. He was fiddling with his fingers and looking down at Jimin confused, because the older had just stopped descending down the stairs, blocking the path.

Jimin continued down the stairs and walked up to Yoongi, sat beside him and gave him a sideway hug placing his head on his shoulder. Yoongi was startled at the sudden show of affection but melted into their embrace almost immediately.

"Are you okay Minnie?", he asked, now worried. Jimin looked up to his eyes and the older realized his cousin was in tears. Alarm started blaring in his mind.

"What's wrong? Did someone hurt you? Why are you crying?", Yoongi broke the hug only to move his hands to Jimin's shoulder and looked him dead in the eye.