Jealous

The morning seemed like it has been going on for hours. When Jimin glances at the watch hanging on the bright pink wall of the cafe, it read 9:00am. I have only been here for like one hour? What kind of sorcery is this? It feels like forever, Jimin groaned mentally. Coming back to work after three days off was tiring Jimin out both mentally and physically. To make matters worse, the cafe has been swamped with customers since the time they opened up.

Just as he was about to take a breather, Jin appeared from behind.

"Jimin?", he called out, carrying some kind of documents on a clipboard.

"Yes Hyung?", Jimin replied dejectedly, because his chance to relax was now gone.

"We have a new recruit", Jin said, gesturing to a boy to step forward, "this is Jungkook. He will be working with us from now on."

Jimin smiled at him and extended his arm out.

"Hi Jungkook, I am Jimin. I am kind of new here too. I joined like three weeks ago. I am from Busan", Jimin smiled as the other took his hand and shook it.

"Wait, really? I am from Busan too. But we kind of have been living here for a few years now", Jungkook chimed.

"That's amazing. Can't believe we have something in common already. How old are you Jungkook?"

"I am 17", Jungkook replied promptly.

"Oh. That makes me your Hyung. Call me Jimin Hyung than", Jimin smiled at the younger.

Jungkook tagged along with Jimin after that. He enjoyed the older's company. Jimin showed him all around the cafe including the back rooms and all the work stations. Jin was impressed with how patiently he was showing the younger around and teaching him all that was required to know to make word life easier and efficient.

The doorbell dinged at 10:30am signaling the arrival of the Kim brothers like always. But this time, Jimin was so engrossed with Jungkook that he lost track of time and didn't even look up at the door or follow his gaze until Taehyung sat at his usual booth. He was back in the kitchen with the younger.

Taehyung didn't see Jimin by the register like he always did. He grew agitated, fidgeting with the pen in his hand and swaying rather harshly. Even Namjoon didn't get to see Jimin when he went up to the register to place their usual order and pay.

"Okay, that's how you clock in and out of work. This will be it for now. Why don't you help me serve the customers to see how to carry the tray without spilling?", Jimin smiled. Jungkook nodded and followed the older as he carried a tray of food.

Jimin looked down at the tray and recognized the selection of food.

Shit! What time is it?

He looked up at the watch, it read 10:43am. Jimin cursed himself mentally. As he walked up to the brothers, he could already see Taehyung frustrated. He was swaying back and forth and bobbing his head. Namjoon was trying his best to calm him down, but nothing seemed to be working.

Jimin walked up to the booth and placed the tray gently on the table. Jungkook looked with wide eyes at the customer's strange behavior and scooted behind Jimin.

"Hey TaeTae and Hyung. I am so sorry. I didn't greet you like usual. I was busy with this guy over here. This is Jungkook", Jimin stepped to the side and the younger rubbed his nape awkwardly.

"Hello sir. My name is Jungkook", he bowed deeply. He didn't seem to address Taehyung.

"Hey Jungkook. I am Namjoon and that's my younger brother Taehyung", Namjoon smiled nervously, eyeing Taehyung who at this point had stopped his swaying but was fidgeting with his fingers with his gaze down.