Grateful

His breathing hitched.

He felt as if an invisible force was choking his throat with all its might. His heart was racing when he looked at Taehyung not particularly eating, rather poking at his pancakes with a fork.

His sweet, innocent and beautiful Taehyung.

Life has been exceptionally harsh and mean to him. Abandoned by so many, especially his family when all he wanted was a little love and affection. Is that too much to ask for? His own parents dubbed him a freak, what chance did he have in the outside world full of strangers, when he wasn't even safe in the confides of his own home surrounded by people who brought him to this cruel world in the first place.

All Jimin wanted too was to make his parents proud. But what did he get in return instead? Disowned. Just like Taehyung, he was branded a freak for his notion of love. Is that all it takes to abandon a piece of you, the one you very painstakingly carried inside you for nine whole months? Doesn't everyone get one life to live out your dreams? To be who you want to be? So why was the world so cruel for people who were born with different preferences? Can't norms change?

Can't love win?

Thinking about it now, Jimin realizes his and Taehyung's life are not so different after all. Branded a freak and abandoned. Lord had mercy, that's why they found their way to each other. Or Jimin must have saved the lives of about 100 people at once to be granted this amazing boon that goes by the name of Kim Taehyung.

His Taehyung. His kind and loving Taehyung.

Jimin shook his head to break his train of thoughts which by now was running full speed ahead at thousand miles an hour and walked over to where Taehyung sat at the dining table. The younger stopped his actions but did not dare make eye contact. For a moment Jimin wondered why the younger never made eye contact with anyone.

Jimin pulled him by his wrist and engulfed him in a warm bear hug. Taehyung didn't protest as he lowered his head and rested it in the crook of Jimin's neck. His deep breaths making Jimin's skin crawl as goosebumps blossomed all over his body.

"TaeTae, you don't know how grateful I am to have you in my life", Jimin sniffled, ruffling Tae's hair on the back of his neck as they continued to hug.

"You're the light of my life, my moon", he added, voice cracking as emotions brewed inside him at a rapid rate.

"Don't cry Minnie", Tae whispered, his hands wrapped softly around Jimin's petite waist. "Did TaeTae make you sad?", he asked softly.

"You would never, I know", Jimin broke the hug and cupped the younger's cheeks, looking into his eyes deeply. The younger held eye contact for roughly ten seconds before he was squirming and looking down at his feet.

"C-can TaeTae kiss Minnie?", Tae asked, hopeful.

"Always", Jimin smiled. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jimin's neck and crashed their lips softly. This time, the kiss was needy and lustful. They both wanted to pour all their emotions into the kiss to proclaim wordlessly how much they needed each other, literally at this point.

As they continued to suck on each other's lips, Taehyung bit on Jimin's lower lip causing him to moan a little. Then he slipped his tongue inside the older. Instead of exploring the insides however, Taehyung placed it softly on top of Jimin's, poking it with the tip. Jimin giggled at the younger's antics. Taehyung pulled his tongue out and started leaving chaste kisses all over his face. Then he moved past the older's jaws and down to his collar bones. Sinful moans continued to leak past Jimin's plump and swollen lips. He never knew the younger could do such things to his body.