1

"Is he the same ?"
Reena asked herself while eyeing at the man sitting on the royal chair looking like a king.
She trusted him with her whole heart and what did he call her
ENTERTAINMENT

This man was proposing her back then that too claiming her as his wife not even lover. He proposed her for a life time relationship.
And now he just wanted to keep her in his empire to entertain him .Is this his real character or the Royal Empire he rule changed him. Ofcourse power changes people.
She was hurt .

She was proud of him when he entered the hall with enthusiastic drums beating along. Now he is the king of the most precious land. He is sitting on a prestigious throne. She was happy for him ,for his grand achievement. She was relieved seeing him fit and fine. She was on cloud nine when felt his gaze on her. She tried to suppress her smile as hundreds of butterflies emanate in her stomach when he circled her. But all those feelings were shattered all of a sudden when he said her that she would be a mere entertainment to him. This isn't something she was expecting while asking him why did he bring her here. Oh god!!When did she even started expecting things from people.

Reena always has been a pragmatic person. She won't trust any one so easily. May be the environment she had been brought up was like that . She didn't even have enough number of friends and even know that the friends she had are with her just by seeing her money, status she was remembered only when they want any party. She can understand any person with a small conversation.
She can read minds through eyes. But this man, rocky is special case when she look into his eyes she can't read his intentions but find something more deep. It was like a deep sea which always excites her to drown in it. Why?? even she don't know.

Her chain of thoughts was broke when he called her.
"Come Shona let's go" Rocky went towards her by putting his gun back. "Don't touch her" the Great Rajendra Desai ,her father finally spoke where as others in the hall are still busy in processing Kamal's death. Just then gunmen came forward with their aim at him, ready to shoot.
"Calm down guys they are my partners. With whom should I do the business if all will be dead ? " said rocky with his signature smirk. This was an indirect warning to Reena that if she won't come with him she have to see more deaths and Reena is smart enough to perceive this. She knew this guy had the capability to kill her Father just like he did it to Kamal just now.

Kamal !! She actually wanted him to die. He was a jerk. Being her father's favourite he just wanted to show his command over her ,that bloody Buffon wanted her to be his obedient wife little did he know she was an aggressive tigress,no one can cage her. But she can't loose her father.

Thinking all this she walked out from the hall not wanting any more drama to happen and she know her father won't stop her.
Why would he stop her. She was one who announced rocky as her lover infront of her father may be that was her fault she was a way too soon in judging this so called sultan as a good one she thought to herself.

Rocky was about to follow her when Rajendra Desai's words echoed in the hall "We created a rocky to kill Garuda . Won't we able to create another rocky to kill this rocky."
" If my father couldn't do it then I swear on my father that no one can do it .One and only piece" saying rocky walked away with smirking face.