18

Reena sniffed the aroma of delicious dosa by Fathima amma, her favourite breakfast, sitting idle at the dinning table. She was waiting for him to come so that they will have breakfast and leave for work together. They returned this morning from Bombay.

Rocky came in his blue and white Armani suit gawking at his Shona sitting with a white shirt and black pencil skirt.
She look too hot in her office clothes.
"Shona, you can start working from my office. I specially arranged your working place."

"Oh nice. I just need a little space to store my collections and orders"

"But Shona you can't expect your team coming over here and setting up a company, you know the security issues here. And obviously it will be a bit entreating to ask them to stay here forever for your office. I managed to arrange all the things you might need like computer, tools, equipment. You can even get orders through calls."

"That's ok. I can work from here, I will handover the managing work to my trusted employees. But I have to visit the head office in Bengaluru once in a week. I should have mail and post services too."
"Ok. Then I will appoint a special helicopter and driver to you."
"Helicopter?!" She enunciate, she was so used to cars but this helicopters seemed little too much for her.
" And the inauguration ceremony of that designing institution is tomorrow, everything is ready about that. What about that professionals did they agree to stay here for few months?"

" Yes. I had a talk with all of them. They will reach here by today's afternoon. You just have to look over the guards at the outposts so that they allow the vehicles."

"But, where is your secretary?" Rocky asked.

"Vikram. He went to meet his parents as he had no work here. He should be returning today."

"Good morning mam." Came Vikram's voice and then he came with a never dropping broad smile.

"You are back Vikram." Reena smiled politely.
"It's so good to see you smiling again mam. Feels like my boss is back." Vikram complimented.
"Yes Vikram. How is your Raichur?" Reena asked.

"Everything going good." He said.

'They actually seem more like friends than boss and secretary.' Rocky thought hearing the duo.

Reena stared at sumptuous room mentioned as her working place. It consisted all the stuff she would need. She then glanced at surroundings and saw his table, with everything made of gold on it, through the glass. It was literally one room divided by a glass wall. She had a full view of his cabin too.
She peeked at him who came close to her and said with a smirk.
" I want to look at you all the time. So, I arranged it like this."

"But this looks more like keeping a close eye on Madam." Vikram muttered.

'This punk has his death written in my hands' Rocky mumbled under his breath.
While Reena widened her eyes that this can also be a thing.
" No. No. Shona. We will change it if you want." Rocky spoke in hurry and gave a ready-to-kill you look to Vikram.
" I like this room. I can even help you when I'm free." She said with smile.

Reena's time ticked till afternoon with her new orders, bills, cheques, factory updates, branch wise growth graphs, then they both had lunch on his table.
She stood up to return to her cabin and they heard a knock. A man in maroon uniform came to Rocky.
" Bhai, some architect came to meet you. "
Rocky had wanted a architect who plans the school, hospital and everything in KGF.
" Yes send her in." Rocky ordered.
There came a group of members with a elegant lady in short bodycon dress and perfect length blazer at front.

"Maya"
Reena uttered in shock at the sight.
She spoiled her life so much. The girl being the one and only daughter of Rajendra Desai's competitor managed to have the same rivalry with Reena too. She was always her adversary.
They had a tough competition in college for literally everything from academic ranks to sports medals, from maintaining gangs to college elections.