2

"Get in Shona"
Rocky said with a calm face and opened the door of his private helicopter like a gentleman. Now this idiot want to ostentate his status she muttered under her breath and went inside.

He came and sat beside her a little close that she can see his face clearly. His features changed she thought. His hair, beard are grown and his gym body was little visible as he left the first two buttons of his stylish Armani suit unbuttoned. She kept gazing him.
But this didn't go unnoticed by rocky he slowly unbuttoned his third button too with a teasing smile.
Reena was then disturbed and realised what she was doing. She quickly turned her head to the window. Rocky can't help but smile at her antics.

Reena peeped out of her window to see the golden land KGF. She felt pity on the plight of poor souls working there.

Soon they reached mansion and she was taken inside by a helper. While rocky had some work to deal with.

She was guided to her room and was quite impressed by its beauty.
But then she saw the king size bed decorated as if for the first night.
What the hell!?
What did he even think about her ?
Isn't he the one who said that not all who touch a woman are real men ?
She was impressed by him for these lines. Those lines went straight into her heart back then. And now what is happening here !?

She can't take any more kidnap was still ok but this she isn't going to tolerate .
Just then a trolley of dresses is brought and the maids says that he would like to see her in this dresses. Who the hell is he to decide what she should wear . She didn't give this sort of rights to him.

She grabbed the gun from gunman beside her fuming in anger. While she was busy in giving death warning to his gunmen. Rocky entered the room with a juice glass. Her aim shifted on to him. But she can't harm him. She just wants to warn him or say stop him. But Rocky being Rocky proceeded at his will.

She continued shooting until he reached her. Her gun's tip hit his chest.
Then comes our hero's iconic dialogue
"Iam already deathed Shona"

"In our culture when a lady enters the house she lights diya but you are celebrating Diwali."

"Why so much angry Shona? " he asked ,as Reena gritted her teeth.
Seriously
He didn't know why she was angry . Then fine she will make him know.

He then looks at the bed and understood whole situation.
"I asked them to decorate your room but they arranged it for a first night. I don't know anything about this." He confessed honestly.

"Oh so now you are acting like a Saint. How dare you do this to me. Do I look like your keep?" She yelled at him.

"Queen. You are my queen."
He said angrily by stepping closer to her. He can't take such words for her even if they were her's.

" Queen my foot!!

You just kidnapped and brought me here by using some filthy words and now you are saying that I am your Queen." She was dying to get a justification. She seriously wanted it.

" Well that wasn't truth shona.I never implied you in such a way. It was that , I just don't want you to be given unnecessary attention. I can't risk your safety." Rocky said trying his utmost to convey his sincerity.

Rocky know he angried her with that comment ,he do know those words are so wrong to be said. But nothing mattered to him than her safety. His cunning business partners would try to reach him through her if they knew she meant so much to him.
So he thought to pretend as if she doesn't matter much to him. He don't want his enemies to know about his weaknesses nor he can tolerate if something happened to her.
That's why he said safety shona.

Rocky don't want anyone to know about his plans. Even Kasim chacha couldn't know what was his next step was. He don't share his thoughts to anyone. But she ,
Reena is an exception. He felt free to discuss his heart infront of her.

Oh well is that so
Reena thought.
" But that doesn't change that I was kidnapped "
Reena understood what he said but still some peaceful ways do exist. She was fascinated by his care for her but is offended by his way of caring.

"You brought me here without my consent. You sent your men to pick me up as if I am your parcel and they would bring it to you. You didn't even bothered to visit me . You didn't even ask me whether I am willing to accompany you. And if I denied to do that , you could have waited for my approval. But NO that didn't happen. Then Why all this ? Why am I in this mansion when I don't want to?"
Screamed at him letting out all her frustration. That wasn't the frustration of one day it was of years due to being suppressed by her own family. She was never asked about what she feels and now he also deprived her consent.

"Well you are here because I wanted you to be here, in this mansion, as a queen for this king. I can't tolerate distance between us . I always want you to be around me.
I love you Shona."
Her heart fluttered hearing his confession. His words sounded so damn true.
Her voice was struck in her throat. Control Reena. You can't give up on this. You should stand for yourself.

" This isn't how a king gets his queen. A king has to win his queen.
You have to win your Queen instead of simply conquering her. " She said sternly turning her back to him.
" And now leave me alone" she said.

Rocky's lips curled into a sweet smile as he walked out of the room.
Finally she said that she is going to be his queen. He know that it would take sometime to win her heart. And it will definitely happen some or the other day. He wanted to give her time.

He would happily wait for her yes even if the wait is for lifetime.