28

Rocky was waiting for his shona to join the Breakfast and there she was, coming with a peaceful smile never leaving her lips.

After her proposal yesterday he had an important work at the office but he obviously wasn't ready to go and Reena literally pushed him out of the house, shyly.

Yes, she was openly blushing after the confrontation and she seemed so happy to him.
Even when Rocky went to check on her at night after he returned she was sleeping still with a little happy smile on and nodoubt this made his day.

Reena came and sat beside him as Fathima Amma started serving her favorite dosa onto her plate.
She then saw him from the corner of her eyes as yesterday's incidents came rushing into her mind. Her thoughts are actually making her smile everytime.

Reena felt like she doesn't need any anger as her defense mechanism in front of her people any more.
She can express herself so openly from now on.
Thinking about her being in love with HIM and letting him know about it was so exhilarating. After he left for the work she just stayed in her bed looking at the ceiling and reminiscing their moments all from the starting.

The way he was looking at her when she said him those three magical words and the way she found him so cute while she dragged him to her room.

And that suggestive yet confused look on his face when she closed the door,
'what did he even think was going to happen?' She thought as the she already started thinking about the what ifs.
'Ishhhh'she closed her face with her one hand blushing hard to deep reds.

All the people in the mansion noticed a sudden change in her she looked joyful, ofcourse the ladies knew the reason behind this, that the empress finally showed mercy on their poor emperor and let her feelings known to him. After seeing her, even they fell in love with the new bubbly Reena.

Rocky just kept looking at her completely forgetting about the hot dosa served to him which now is getting cold.

Reena saw this, she was observing all his deeds but just kept on eating her breakfast like nothing is just happening. How could she react? There are so many others at the table even chacha and vanaram were also present.

But his looks aren't letting her be normal, when she felt like she can't hold her face turning crimson anymore, she softly fondled a slap on his cheek making him pass on a naughty smile.

And she again went on eating, the food got stucked in her throat and she started coughing. All of them over there got panicked and Rocky was fast enough to get her water.

"Are you OK beta?" Asked chacha.

"Eat Slowly. " said Fathima Amma.

"Don't hurry." Said mallamma.

"Why are you being so hurry to go to work today?" Rocky furrowed his eyebrows still rubbing her back.

It's just a cough and these people are acting like she got some heart attack.

They are just so over protective towards her.
Reena smiled at the love she is receiving.

"Nothing. Vikram isn't there in the office so I have to handle all the things. So, I'm getting late for that."

"Where did he go?" Rocky asked.

"It's his marriage in a week. So he went to his place.
Even we should also go there after 4 days. Don't say me you can't come."
Reena warned him through her eyes.

"No. No. I will come." He answered.

"Yes. You should go there a little earlier so that you can know what are the marriage rituals." Fathima Amma spoke to both of them.

"You need to know the rituals now. And we will implement all of them in your marriage." Kasim chacha cheered.

He now know that the equations changed between his beta and bahu after watching their table romance.

Rocky hummed seeing Reena where she just lowered her head smiling.
___________

Reena entered her cabin and she started working about her new order from RK jewellery. She had to get updates about the jwellery making till today but she didn't get it. There are only few days left for them to deliver the order and till now there is no single detail about the raw material. She don't want to be late in delivering the most prestigious order of her life time, ofcourse she asked the clients extra time as the order was huge but now she is still running out of time.

Why didn't I get any call from the head office?
They have to inform me about starting the process as the gold would have reached the factory already.

That is when the telephone in her cabin started ringing.
"Good morning Mam."
It was her manager from the head office.
"Yes. Goodmorning." She was happy that finally she got a call .
"Mam, we still didn't receive the gold" Manager said in alow voice.
"Why so? You should have called them."
"We are trying it from past three days Mam. But there is no response.
We even tried to meet them but the raw material company is now closed by the government because of the black market stock."
"What?
How could that be possible?
We checked all their documents before the order, right?" Reena felt like ground under her feet getting snatched.
There was silence from the other side.
"We paid such a large amount to them. We should atleast get the refund?" She seriously hoped that works.
"We have been cheated mam."said the manager with a low voice.
That's it.
Her hold on the receiver got loosened. She has been left with such a huge loss. It's down fall of her whole career.

Generally when she receives any orders she herself will pay for the raw material at the first from company balance and then when order delivered they will posses all the amount by the clients.

It was her dream to receive an order from a prestigious company like RK jewellery. Although it was huge she managed to pay for the gold. But now all the dreams are shattered in one go. She invested all the profits in this and got cheated by them.

There are only few days left for order delivery.
How can she manage all this mess?
How can she bring crores of money in a such a little time?
She can't even start it all from the beginning as she already put all the company profits in this and she don't have her personal assets with her as she handed over all her belongings and money to her grand parents after her father's demise. What about her company?
The company for which she fought some years with her father.

The company she considered as her stature and self respect.
How will she pay her employees if the situation is this?
If she failed to deliver for RK jwellery what will be the reputation of her company?

It was all because of her negligence.

She was so indulged in her love matter that she almost forgot that she got the order that she was aiming for from the starting of her career.

She was so irresponsible about her company. She herself proved that she don't have the capability to manage both home and office together.

Tears couldn't stop falling her eyes and she was hardly breathing.
She felt alone.
Her blury eyesight went to HIS seat.
It was empty he wasn't there in his cabin.

She remember him saying that he is going to visit warehouse. She just stood on her feet and her destination was HIM, only he can soothe her now.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!!
How was the chapter?
Hope you liked it.

Please do vote the chapter and leave your opinions in the comment section.
Add it to your library so that you can get a notification when there is update.

Thank you!!!