15

Rocky was travelling back to the mansion as he got some break in his work. It had been a week that they returned from Dubai and Rocky defeated Adheera. He left Adheera without killing him as a aptitude of his capabilities. He chopped off the hand of John who dared to hold his Shona's hand.

Reena's behaviour didn't change since their arrival. She is always grieving for her father's death. She just kept silent even if he started a conversation.She just kept crying all the day. Rocky decided to give her some time to let go her pain.
He couldn't get to talk to her as he was busy in his work. He would leave to the mines early in the morning and return at midnight. He never forget to check her in her room when he returned, and would always find her sleeping. Even Vikram tried to cheer her up with some work updates but failed miserably.

He thought of making her busy with some work. He already arranged her cabin inside his office just beside his cabin. He even found a building and transformed it as her office.

Rocky reached dining hall, found Reena drawing circles in her plate, thinking about something.
"Shona, stop thinking and eat your lunch"
Reena turned to him and hummed to his order.
"Finish your lunch and I have something to talk to you."
She started having her meal as Rocky sat beside her, until she completed.
"Shona, I want you to join the work. I arranged all the things. You just arrange your team to come over to KGF. Start working. You will feel better."
"Yes mam. It will be great if you join us." Vikram cooed from side of Rocky.
"Ok. Iam also bored staying at home all time." Reena said.
"But Shona you can start working from day after tomorrow. Tomorrow we are going to Mumbai and meet someone you asked for to. "
Reena understood that it was that unknown man who invited them on an absurd call.
"Ok"she smiled knowing what could happen to that vexatious creature.

Rocky got into the backseat where Reena is sitting deeply engrossed in some thoughts.
Finally after a short nap in the flight she got some courage to talk to him.

"I don't know whether Iam good at taking decisions. Iam sorry, that you have to suffer by that attack because of my mistake." She spoke calmly playing with her fingers.
Rocky looked at her with a frown.
"What are you talking about?"
"Iam apologising for that attack in Dubai. It was my decision to spare them. I just did what I felt like doing."
She know she is sounding strange today. May be it's because she was so nervous about him being upset with her antics.
"It's ok. You don't need to be sorry."he replied in his cold tone.
Can it be a thing to him?
Well! How can she know that, he hardly expresses his feelings to her now a days. She was hell stressed about Adheera back then and even asked him what's his next step. But he was always uninterested in answering her. It's ok. It may be his security issue but she was not an outsider. When she look back from the time she came to KGF it was only her trying to talk to him so much. It was only her who shared all about the life she leaded previously. He never talked about his own one. She managed to tell him everything about her even when he didn't ask. Even after staying many days in his house she barely know about him.

There were times she thought that it was good previously when he was not an emperor but a goon appointed to kill Garuda.
Yes, she found it irritating back then but every time she thinks about that moment she want those teasings from him all again. She expected him to continue his rants but slowly even they got disappearing.

"Is he the Same ?"
No, ofcourse he became a king now, how can he be the same as some goon?

"Shona, what are you thinking?" Rocky asked.
"Nothing"she just nodded and looked out of the window.
She thought that the cold behaviour of him was just a defence mechanism just like her arrogant mask to keep away hazardous people.
But she put off her mask when he was around, she treated him as an exception and
she expected him to treat her as an exception, it didn't happen.