8

As soon as rocky entered the mansion he heard some voices echoing in the hall. Walking ahead he found Reena talking to a man in formal suit seems like some business talks.

"Vikram I think I have to visit the factory and look after things by myself." Reena said in a serious tone.

"Yes mam" he nodded, fear evident in his voice.

Reena then saw Rocky walking towards her.

" Finally, you arrived. I was waiting for you to come. I had something to discuss with you." She said getting up from her seat while Rocky narrowed his eyes at the guy standing beside her.
"Oh here, meet Mr. Vikram Kumar, my personal secretary" she signalled her hand to that man.

" Vikram, this is"
"Mr. Rocky, owner of the vast kgf mines. Who doesn't know about him Madam" Vikram said cutting Reena's words with a formal smile and forwarding his hands for a handshake with rocky.
Rocky responded to his gesture while Reena smiled at his words.
"Glad to meet you Sir. "
"Thankyou" rocky replied with a firm voice.

"I have to visit my factory in Bangalore. So I had to wait till your return to inform you." Reena spoke.

"You would have called me Shona"
"I tried but they said you are in some meeting. Are you free for today?"

"Yes ofcourse, always at your service" he said with a flirty grin.

Reena cleared throat only to hide her blush from her employee standing over there.
"Then I think you can accompany us. Right?"
He nodded for her question.
"Ok. Arrange the transport and
Just give me ten minutes I will change."she implied Rocky.

"And you Vikram, I want all the information on my table when we reach there."she ordered.

They were all set to go and Rocky saw Reena coming towards them in a formal wear with a pencil skirt just reaching her knees and a formal shirt tucked neatly and finally a matching coat. She looked like perfect business woman.

There ride in the plane was quiet and Rocky was busy in his paperwork.

They soon reached the factory.

"Madam is back!!" the workers said to eachother in hushed tones.
The men set their ties and women clear their baby hair falling on their faces,
clean and tidy they waited for their boss to come.

Everyone made sure that they looked like working for the company having many sleepless nights.
All of them had a fear evident in their faces.

Reena entered into the factory with calm face and Vikram following her with a file in his hands. Rocky was walking beside her and having a glance over the place with hands in his pockets.
Reena travelled straight to her cabin office not before announcing in a loud voice
"All the works from past one week on my table, NOW"

A shiver ran through the spines of everyone present there except Rocky.

She asked Rocky to be seated on a sofa and herself placed in her seat. She thoroughly went through all the files that are submitted on her table by her personal secretary.

"What the hell is going on here ?" She yelled hitting her glass table.
"You guys can't really manage anything without me just for a days. It was not even a complete week and I see all the shit here on my table."

" No madam we actually tried to handle an"Vikram spoke with a little courage leftover in him.

"And what Vikram. I see everything is messed up the enterprises didn't receive their order and you know I hate people who are not punctual. What happened with the new orders, Why are they so less?"she asked scowling.

" The late in order delivery was because the gold arrival was late , madam" his shaking voice answered her first question totally ignoring her second one
Because he knew no one could manage to convince the enterprises owners for their orders like his boss do.

"And why is that so ?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Madam that's because you weren't there to sign the dealing documents, So "

"Then what are you waiting for bring them all and I will sign" she said.

"Yes mam" he sprinted out of the room and sighing in relief.

Rocky is now wittnessing a all new Reena. He knew how she looked when angry and she is angry now too. But the angry Reena wasn't looking bratty, she was looking responsible.

The person sitting over there and yelling at her employees is not His Shona or Princess Reena Desai, she is a strong business woman who wants everything in her control to be perfectly going.

Reena then turned to Rocky and the her face transferred from anger to serene.

"Would you like to have a coffee?"

"No Shona, I am fine "

"But you didn't have your lunch properly today, I think you need it"she said out of concern.

She ordered two coffees for them.

Within no time Vikram arrived with a bundle of files and she started signing them.

The office boy arrived there with two cups of coffee.

"Sir is there" Vikram signalled the office boy to go to Rocky first. Rocky took the coffee.

The server then went to Reena's table. Rocky noticed that the man's hands were shaking as he put the coffee on her table.

Reena talked to Rocky sipping her coffee.
"I think you will get bored here."

" I never get bored watching you" her words are cut by his.
Vikram eyes popped out as he heard Rocky's flirt.

While Reena nodded her head muttering "oof, This man"
" I just wanted to tell you that you can look around the factory as you may feel bored sitting here all the time"
"Oh yes that's a good idea" he said with smirk.
"Vikram I think you can help him with it" she turned to Vikram.
" With pleasure madam"
With that Rocky walked out of the room with Vikram following him.
Like that the day came to it's end with Reena handling her factory and Rocky knowing about the factory.

When Rocky returned to her cabin it was the dusk and Reena is still engrossed in work. Rocky went to the sofa and silently not to disturb her.

Just then his worker came with a telephone saying it is from some important client to him. He completed talking then he found something heavy on his shoulder. He turned his head only to see Reena sleeping peacefully on his shoulders. He kept back the receiver and she snuggled to his arms like a baby.

Rocky couldn't believe she is the same lady who was shouting on top of her voice and looking terrific but now she looked like a innocent cute baby.
Again he too know just like his gentle side is only witnessed by her , Her loving side is only descried by him.
They might not be perfect to the world but they are perfect for eachother.

The monster and his kill lady are perfect match for eachother.

________________________________________________________

Hello!!
How was the chapter?

I wanted to show Reena as a strong woman along with the love track, so tried this.
Please do vote the chapter and leave your precious opinions in the comment section.
Add it to your library so that you get a notification when there is update.

Thankyou