36

Rocky felt someone moving his shoulders in his sleep. He slowly opened his eyes only to see the most pleasing view.
Her beautiful face.
This moment, he only pray that his every morning should start like this.
Peaceful.Right?

But what about that cute little frown in her eyebrows.
"Rocky!! We are getting late!" Reena sighed with a pout.
"Late for what? Shona." He then stirred to her side where she sat on the corner of his side.
"You forgot!!" She is now irritated with answer.
"You said that we are attending Vikram's wedding. So I have to do shopping for it."

"It is just this evening we will go there. And you want to shop now." It's his turn to frown.

"Yes. And you will accompany me." Reena announced.

"Yeah!! OK then however I'm not going to office so let me have some extra sleep." He said.
"No. We don't have time."
"Oh shona!! we have time till evening."
"It will take me the whole day to select one good dress." She howled and tried to remove sheets inorder to wake him up.

That was a danger alert for Rocky, getting up he pulled the sheets to him in a swift.

What is she doing?
It is early in the morning and she is trying to remove the sheets on him.
Does she even has an idea what she would have seen if he didn't react?
Ofcourse his hardness is the least thing she would think of.
He mentally face palmed at her innocent deed.

"Now go, fresh up and get ready in 30 minutes." She ordered.
"Yes mam." He chuckled.
She then left his room not before passing a sweet smile to him.
.
.
.
.

Rocky is now looking at his lady love struggling to find a perfect dress for her.
Not to miss that little twist on her lips, he know that she doesn't like surrounded by those guards but it was about her safety.
He never shopped with someone and waited this bad for one approval.
But It felt different.
Them roaming around the whole mall like a newly wedded couple felt differently satisfying for him.

"How's this?" Reena asked breaking his chain of thoughts.
He looked at the beautiful lehenga she was holding.
"Beautiful. " He answered.
"But the colour isn't good."
Reena kept it back.

She then picked a nude pink lehenga with a great work all over it.
"What about this?" She asked.

"Shona!! Everything looks so good on you."
Tired is the word for him. They had been doing this since morning and it's noon now. And she didn't even pick one dress.
He know that she is little choosy.
So anything for her.

"But this fabric is not nice." Reena looked at the lehenga and him making a face.

"Are you tired? Shall we leave?" She asked looking at his face.
"No. Iam fine." He smiled at her concern.

"Let's shop for you. Mine will take some more time."

"Shop for me?
I don't want anything."
He is comfortable with his Armani suits.

"I'm not going to let you into the venue if you will come in this bossy suits. You have to wear something different for wedding." Reena announced.

That's when she smiled sheepishly and pulled his elbow saying.
"You know what!! let's try kurta."

With that she pulled him to the kurta section.

And here he was standing still when his shona is checking whether which suits him more Maroon or blue.
After a lot of time she chose the maroon one.

As they were coming out of the mall her gaze fell onto a beautiful saree. She just fell in love with those peacock colours of the saree with gorgeous finishing.

Just then Rocky got some call and went to a side to take it. Reena walked to the saree and was about to take it then a women took the saree into her hands.

"Actually, I want to buy it." Reena tried to be polite to the lady.
"I want to buy it too." The lady said in irritated tone.
"Is there other piece like this?" Reena asked to the employee there.
"No mam. It is the only piece. " He replied.
Reena hesitantly turned to the lady again.
"Actually I liked it so much. Can you give it for me?
I will pay you for that." She tried convincing the lady.
"I want to buy it and that's it." The lady replied sounding bitchy. This one seemed to be arrogant as hell.
And Reena don't want to convince her anymore.

She saw her walking away with the saree and shouted "Rocky!!"
And he immediately came to her.

She then looked at him and the lady who stopped walking and eyeing him, a bit frightened by his aura.

"Where are the guards?" Reena asked and Rocky frowned why did she ask about them from no where.

"Where is your gun?" She asked and side eyed the lady.
That poor lady was so terrified at the mere mention of gun that she kept the saree on the counter and ran to the other side.

Reena chuckled at the scene and the ordered the salesperson there to pack it.
"Pack it!!"
The salesperson was shocked and just kept staring at her with his mouth open.
And whispered a 'yes mam!' when she clicked her fingers.

"What actually is happening?" Rocky questioned in confusion.

"She wanted to buy what I liked." Reena said like a five year old complaining her mom.

And it didn't take much time for Rocky to understand what just happened.

"And you made her fear, that too using me." He chuckled

"Then. She tried to mess with me." She pouted.

This lady!!
He smiled.

Within some hours they completed all her shopping and headed to the wedding.
.
.
.

Reena sighed a relief as she collapsed onto the bed and heared the shower running sound. It was Rocky.

This Vikram boy was so overwhelmed by their arrival to his wedding that he couldn't answer his relatives when asked about THEM two. And ended up saying that they are a married couple.

Soon they were given a room and were asked to fresh up.
But the feeling was different.
The house is full of relatives and the preparations are on full swing.
It felt so good for her to attend such weddings.
It does hurt her a little that she couldn't get such happiness.
All the people.
Sweets.
Kids.
Fun.
Affections.
Love.
She liked all of these.

Rocky came drying his wet hair with a towel in t-shirt and tracks.
"We should make so many babies." Rocky literally choked on his water and looked at her with his eyes widened.
Why did she say this all of a sudden?

" See how great it is to have a big family. The house full of laughs and happiness. I want these laughs too in my home. " She said still sleeping and looking at the ceiling.

Yes.
Neither she have a family nor did he.
So they have to build one for themselves.

"I atleast want my kids to experience those laughs. To have a great family where they stand for eachother. Not like me or you." She uttered turning to him and he can see tears forming in her eyes.

She got up with a jerk and wiped off her tears with back of her hands.
He slowly went to her and hugged her.

"We already have a family of fifteen thousand members.
A family where you are treated as a queen.
Right?" He spoke looking into her eyes.

Reena passed a smile nodding her head.
"And about kids. We make as many as we want.
How about starting it from now only?" He winked at her.
"You are shameless." Reena hit his shoulder.
"First you talk about babies and when I do the same you say I'm shameless. This is unfair." He sighed dramatically.
Reena laughed at his antics.

There was a knock on their door.
He went to open it.
"Beta! Dinner is ready."
"Yes we are coming." He answered.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!!
How was the chapter?
Hope you liked it.

Missed me?? I bet you did.😁😁

Please do vote the chapter and leave your opinions in the comment section.
Add it to your library so that you can get a notification when there is update.

Thank you!!!