17

Reena looked at the wall clock with two icecreams in her hands, which said it is 3.30 in the afternoon. Her eyes went to Rocky who is talking with somebody from his men.
They went around the city and spent some good time together.
Reena is quite impressed by the way he was, without any security men around, they just enjoyed their time. Ofcourse their security system is there but he managed that it won't be any disturbance to them.

"Are you busy?" She asked as he approached her and grabbed his icecream for her hands.
"No Shona. But tomorrow we will leave in early morning."
"So we will head to your house and bid them a good bye."
"But we still have more places to see don't you want that?" He frowned.

"No. We will visit that places some other time for now we will go to house spend time with them all till night and return to hotel. Ok?" She asked.

"Now that the schedule is planned how can I say no. Let's leave then." He started walking and she grabbed his arm.

" First we should to go to our hotel room I have to change." She said enjoying her favourite butterscotch.

"Why? With this umber colour frock even you are looking like a crunchy vanilla icecream." He said licking his simple vanilla cone with a notorious smirk on his lips.
"Acha! You want me to meet your chacha and whole colony in this short dress." She hit his shoulders playfully.

"So, it's exclusively my right to see you like this. Ok then." He winked and she narrowed her eyes.
"Don't act too smart. We are standing on the road and everyone is seeing me." She replied back.

"Yes yes. I'm also seeing, they are also seeing. But I..possess what Iam seeing." He said in a haorse whisper checking her out from head to toe. Reena felt her blood rushing to her abdomen with his domineering words. She becomes hell turned on when he talks such dark things.
She cleared her throat as they completed eating.
"Shall we leave?" He asked staring at her red blushing face with teasing smile. He is proud at the effect he had on her.
She nodded.
They drove to the hotel and Rocky waited for her in the couch.
Then came Reena adjusting her baby blue dupatta around her sleeky waist going with hot pink lehenga. She took some matching bangles and earrings from her bag and walked to the mirror just beside couch. She can feel Rocky's intense stare on her as she got ready.
" Completed with your ogling. Let's go." With this both left to chacha's place.

The kids came running as they heard Rocky's bike sound. Reena got down backseat and signalled the men to distribute the icecreams and other bakery items to the kids.

After they greeted all the people, both settled on the seating in the porch with the children.
"Oh my god! you look like a fairy" said a 7 year old boy with his cheek resting on his palm dramatically. Reena smiled and caressed his hair lovingly for his innocent compliment. Rocky passed a teasing look to her.
Then they kept talking to the children.
"Reena Desai" came an unknown manly voice and they turned their heads to a handsome young man in neat formals.
"Abhay" Reena screamed in exhilaration. She ran to him and then they had a casual side hug. While Rocky had a frown 'who is this good-for- nothing fellow hugging his Shona ? And why on earth is she so excited for him?' he had a mind voice.
"Rocky He is my high school friend,Abhay." She introduced him. Thank god she noticed that even he is there.
"Abhay .." she stopped. What should she introduce him as. Would-be NO.
Boyfriend NO.
Then what.
"Rocky" rocky said understanding her confusion.
"Oh bhai !! Who doesn't know you in Bombay." Abhay proposed for a shake hand.
Rocky smirked as they shook hands.
"Why are you here ?" Reena asked with a giddy smile.
" I work as secretary in the nearby programming company. Our car got stopped when me and my boss were travelling back to office."
"Oh!"
"And you. Why are you here ?" Abhay asked.
" We came to visit our people in Bombay." Rocky replied even before Reena could think of the answer.
"And what's going on? I heard you got married."she asked.
"Yes. Iam married last year and going to get a son or daughter in few months." He answered with a smile.
"Oh that's great!!" She said.