13

Reena woke up and sat up as she observed her surroundings. It was his room. Her eyes travelled to the other side of the bed and he was not there. Where is he?

Their came a sound of water running answering her queries. He is having a shower. Then he came out with vest and trousers, running a towel from his wet hair. He passed a small smile to her.

"Good morning Shona. Get ready "
"Ready for what?"
"We are heading to Desai mansion. For conducting sasurji's funeral"
"Ok" she said. Funeral, yes only she has a right to take that responsibility.

Reena sat near her father's body in the garden of Desai mansion. Her grandparents sat beside, consoling her. Tears rolling down her cheeks as her blurry gaze shifted to two men trying to enter the garden but stopped by Rocky's men. She then saw Rocky who was sitting on a chair just few distance behind her as he was instructed by her.

"Allow them in, I want to talk to them"she said with determination in her eyes.
Rocky knew what she is going to talk to them, she discussed about it with him in the morning. But is this the correct time? If she is confident then it's not a big deal to him. He signalled his men to allow them.

Andrews and daya came with a garland and kept on body. They made sure to have a sad look for losing their friend. But little did they know they were messing with Reena Desai. Reena started working on mysterious death of her father.
Who killed him?

She only knew that her father was killed so that she will come out of kgf and Rocky will follow her there by ending up shooted by Adheera.
So this someone who wants to kill Rocky also knew that Reena is more important for him. She tried to fingure out any link but she only got names of Rocky's partners.
How can they kill her father?
He was their business friend from decades. She don't want to have blind trust on anyone. So she tried to contact with Andrews men who were loyal to her and she concluded that Andrews and daya killed her father to reach Rocky.
Then that day she decided to punish them.

"Reena, my deepest condolences to you and your family. Never forget we are there for you." Andrews tried to act nice.

"Uncle, actually I want to talk to you. Let's go inside."
Reena, Andrews and daya entered the living room of the Desai mansion where Rocky was already present.

"Uncle, you know what happened yesterday? Glory, your daughter called me and she was so sad for Papa's demise. Ofcourse she was my friend from ten long years. She felt so concerned about me."
"Oh is it?" Andrews is a bit confused by her words , why is she saying all this to him?
"Yes, but I don't think you can know about such things. If you were aware then you wouldn't have mudred your friend secretly and come to his house for the funeral shedding crocodile tears."

Andrews was shocked by her words she came to know about him being her father's murderer. Fear engulfed his heart, the fear that the woman infront of him can do anything she want and the man behind her can go to any extent for her, Rocky was his fear.
While Rocky had a serious look, his eyes never leaving the both culprits.

"With anger building up in me I just want to"she slowly took a gun from Rocky's hand and aimed at his head.
"Drop all the bullets HERE. And you" she moved the gun to daya.
"Don't think I am gonna leave you. I had another gun for you."she said while rocky took out another gun and kept on table.

"But I don't want anyone to experience what Iam going through. Trust me. I would have killed you the day I found out about the truth and I was stopped by the thought that glory too have to go through this pain being a motherless like me. Atleast I have someone to take care but she had none except you.
You have a family so I want to spare you for their sake.
I couldn't even forgive and forgot you who were responsible for my plight.
And I know,uncle that you both wanted to take the punishment from me, may be not death but I have to give something memorable to you. Take these papers and get your signatures done."she said looking at the gun in her hands.

They were document that declare that Andrews is no more responsible for the gold business he held and officially resigning from board of KGF. No this is not gonna happen but he had no other option left. He can even manage Reena and escape.
But Rocky was there and he can't mess with a man who beheaded Garuda even before he could see his face.
"I will take care of West Coast , you shouldn't be worrying about that now. Right?" Reena said.
They can pull the gun from her and ran there. But her look made them fear, she is not that easy to get manipulated.
They silently signed the papers and left from their.

"I have a few contacts who can look after the west Coast business. We will start working on it as soon as we reach home"

Home, yes the mansion actually turned into their home after her arrival.
"Ok Shona"

Reena stood there with tears as the pyre is burnt. Rocky slowly patted on her shoulder with his hand.
They reached the Desai's mansion after funeral and saw her grandparents waiting for Reena.
"I know you want the properties to be in your name. So I decided to handover all the properties for you."
Niranjan Desai and Swarna Desai, late Rajendra's father and stepmother, were always greedy about his money, they thought that Reena will take all possessions to herself but they were shocked by her decision. Being grandparents it was there responsibility to give her assets and here she had a great heart to give them what's hers. Their grand daughter loved them alot but they failed to notice it, may be they were busy in abusing her mother with their words.
" Beta Reena, we don't want any properties. You are the one who is eligible to claim them."
"Oh! You were the whole reason he started to earn money through wrong means. And when today he left us being struck in the process to earn more for you,now you are adamant to take the assets. "
"Reena, we understand. In this old age we don't have a need for them but you do." Swarna spoke.
" No Nani, I have got someone who can accept me as me. I don't need any assets when he is there beside me." She gazed at Rocky standing beside her.

"Fortunately Iam going get married to a house who values me than my belongings, unlike my mother. If you want I will arrange people to manage the business stuff, but one thing my business will be mine. I struggled for it with none help, so I think I have a right to own it. Don't even look at my factories and offices. They are purely mine. And that's it. We are leaving now to our place."

"So now you don't even treat this place as yours." Her grandfather said with sadness in his eyes.
" I don't have to. Who is left for me in this house to claim it as mine?" She said with voice breaking.
" We are here for you beta. You can come over here whenever you want. "
Reena smiled and hugged them both.
She smiled at them
"I have to go."She spoke in a low voice.
Reena turned her back towards them and started walking holding Rocky's hand.

______________________________________________________________

Hello!!
How was the chapter?
Hope you liked it.

Please do vote the chapter and leave your precious opinions in the comment section.
Add it to your library so that you get a notification when there is update.

Thankyou!!!