33

"You should have wait till Durga Pooja it's just tomorrow. " Reena walked behind Maya to the hall way.
"You know my father Reena." Maya spoke as she handed her hand bag to the driver.
"But don't fall into his trap after going there." Reena lifted her finger warning with her gaze.
"I will not." Maya smiled and hugged her.
"Take care. Any problem, don't forget that we are just a call away from you. "
"Hmm. Bye" Maya bid a good bye for her friend and all the other people in the mansion.
She just can't believe how the times changed. From poking Princess Desai to feeling bad leaving her house they have surely come a long way.

After bidding adieu to her friend Reena became busy in her preparations for Durga Pooja. She neglected it as she was busy in her work but not now.
"Bahu, where are these decorators the mansion is still not decorated?" Kasim Chacha came shouting.
"I called them Chacha they will be here in five."
"And what about that catering staff are they here?" Reena asked.
"Yes. They want you to give menulist." Chacha replied as they came.
"Here they are."
Reena sat on a sofa in the living room and started giving them the menu list as Chacha helped her sitting in other sofa.

"Sir..please sir..please." Reena lifted her head hearing some pleadings only to see Rocky's worker dragging the gold dealer by collar and Rocky walking infront of them with hands in his pockets.

They reached Reena and his worker threw the man at her feet.
"Here Shona. I caught this bastard. He is the one who cheated you. " Rocky leisurely removed his glasses.

While Reena was no longer sane.
How can this rogue do this to my company?
He is the reason for my grief.
He pushed my company into losses.
How can he even think of cheating me and escaping?
How dare he?

Reena slowly got up from her seat. And went towards him as he pleads.
"Madam..please...madam.
I didn't do it intentionally.
Please leave me madam.
Iam innocent. " He pleaded.
His voice shaky as he was hell frightened by the woman infront of him.
She was looking at him with such a audacity that he know it's his last day on the earth.
"Madam...leave me..mada"
He stopped. As a slap landed on his cheek with a great force that his kneeling position shifted to a sleeping position.

Rocky now went on to the sofa and sat with one leg on the other as if watching some movie.
"Bloody scoundrel. " She muttered lifting him up with his collar.
"How dare you?" This time it was a fist breaking his jawline. He was shouting on top of his voice.

The workers who were busy in the preparations peeped into the scene and were utter shocked that it was their queen not their king as regular. Kasim Chacha who was right there had his jaws dropped as she kept on punching the fraud.
The whole mansion went silent and the echoing voice was Reena's shouting 'how dare you' like a lioness roar and that gold dealer crying for his dear life.

But the gold dealer was smart enough that he caught her hand in the air and tried to twist it. The men around them looked at their boss that whether they have to go to help her?
But Rocky didn't react anything instead he smirked as he know what's gonna come.

Reena caught his hand which tried to stop her and twisted it so hardly that it made a crackling sound. The man fell on the ground with his hand twisted on his back.
"You thought you can fight me back." She smiled gritting her teeth.
The gold dealer was crying in pain.
"I want my money back." She shouted.
"How can I arrange? It's such a large amount." He shouted back.
"I can't give you. It was your mistake to trust me. " He spoke in pain.
Reena lifted his head catching his hair.

"I..WANT...MY..MONEY..BACK." She shouted aloud.
"Give me some time." He finally spoke something sensible with great difficulty.

"To cheat again." Reena left him.

"No.no.Please give some time." He came back to kneeling position.

Reena went to the catering women standing with a notepad and a pen . And stretched her hand for it, the women who was extremely nervous witnessing the violence gave it to her with shaking hands.

Reena took the stamp pad from the table and went to him.
"Give your thumb print." She ordered. But the gold dealer shook his head in a no. He knows what a thumb print on a plain paper is.
Reena was pissedoff by this and took his hand and herself made him put the thumb print.

"Now he is going to work in mines until he returns my money. Take him with you." She said folding the paper safely.

"No. I can't I have a family. " The man was so offended by her order.

"So. You remembered it now. And I too have one incase if you don't know. " She glanced at the whole house.

"Madam. Please .no. You can't do this." He started pleadings again. But Reena lifted him by collar and threw him towards the men.
They him forcefully with them.

"I will come back and list you recipes." She said to the catering staff and started moving towards her room. She have to take a bath after all this fight.
But then she turned back to HIM and gave a grateful smile.
He always manages to complete her wishes even the unsaid ones.

It was evening as Rocky returned to the mansion. He went directly to Reena's room and slowly opened the door without any noise. And there she was standing in a pastel blue half sree, hair done into a messy bun, hands on her waist.

"She looks so adorable from back too." He muttered under his breath.

He continued the same slow pace and went to her. Rocky quickly hugged her from the back grabbing her waist.
A scream was about to leave Reena's mouth but it stayed there itself knowing it's him.
"You are home? This early." She asked keeping her hands on his hands.
"Hmm. I couldn't be in office without you." He kissed gently on her cheek.
"Ohhh." She sighed dramatically looking at him.
"Hmm." He hummed giving kisses on her cheek.

"Acha listen!" She turned his head towards the bed grabbing his chin.

"Select one." She asked looking at the dressed placed on her bed.

But Rocky tightened his grip and started kissing her again.
"Rocky!!" Reena pouted.
"Blue or Red." She asked with a louder voice.
"Black." He said still busy in his own business.
"No. I shouldn't wear black to Pooja. Select in this two." She spoke to him.
But he seems like not even hearing. And she pushed off his hands for her waist.
And stood a side folding her hands raising her right eyebrow.

Looking at her expressions he now turned his gaze onto the bed.
"Red." He answered and Reena gave ear to ear smile.
Now he completed his task, he turned to hug again. But she stopped him and went to the closet.

Reena returned with a stylish blue and white Armani suit.
"I picked this up for you. How is it?" She asked him.
"Good." He said making her smile again.
"Then you should have picked that blue for you then." He said pulling her into a hug.

He thought of twinning. Oh god! How can this man be so cold and so romantic.
Reena laughed hearing his words.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!!
How was the chapter?
Hope you liked it.

Please do vote the chapter and leave your opinions in the comment section.
Add it to your library so that you can get a notification when there is update.

Thank you!!!