23

Reena reached the mansion after her great day at the headoffice. She plodded to her room after ordering to bring her dinner to her room, looking around for HIM. Where is he? May be didn't return from his work.

He was calling her every two hours reminding her to eat something even though she said she is not any patient. She know he would have been so busy after that pub attack so she strictly warned him that she is perfectly fine and he don't need to call her this frequently but still Rocky being Rocky didn't stop calling her saying that he will come to her if she restricts his calls.

Reena changed into her night wear and is all set to go to sleep after having stomach full of delicious rotis by Fathima Amma. That's when she heard a knock. Here HE comes she thought and went to open the door with a smile playing on her lips.

But it wasn't HIM it was Maya, with a paper chat rolled in her hands. Reena signaled her to come in and offered a seat in the couch with herself sitting on a chair.

"What brings you here?" Reena asked with a stern expression she don't want to be rude and she can't be nice with this woman.

"I just want to show you the town plan. So that I can make some changes if you want."
Maya answered in a low voice.

"NO. I don't want to be interfered in this any more. And I obviously can't change anything in the absence of the emperor."

"Reena, he said to do this." Maya spoke and started showing her the plan. Reena observed that the corrections she said last time were made and the plan actually looked perfect this time.

"It's ideal. I think this should be implemented. " Reena said.

"That's great then. You finally noticed my hardwork." Maya said rolling back her chart as Reena kept her calm.

"I will have to discuss with Rocky." Maya announced and left the room.

Wait.
'ROCKY!!' This word was caught by Reena that actually seemed like the witch is calling one of her close friends. This pissed off Reena to a different extinct. Even she herself hardly calls him with a name and here this hellcat is doing that right before her. I have to be careful she thought drifting to sleep.

The sun kept peeking into the car as Rocky and Reena started living for their office. He just kept looking at her as she stared out of the window. He slowly started a conversation.
"So shona, how was your day yesterday?"

"Annoying as hell."
She replied giving him a glare and he just smiled a little taking her hand into his.

Reena had a look at their entwined hands. Her hand looked so tiny and fragile in his huge hand. Even she have long fingers but still she felt small. Rocky noticed her gaze and even his eyes travelled where hers were struck. He felt it like a reminder of how fragile she is. Her soft hands in his rough hands. It seemed like it even if he applies little more pressure she would get hurt by him.His office arrived making them come out from their thoughts.

Reena was seeing some of designs her staff has sent and is working on their corrections.

That's when she saw Maya has entered Rocky's cabin.
May be she is here to tell the plan is finalized and talk about implementation.
Whatever!! Reena again made herself busy in her work.

Her eyes again went to check on him. What are they doing. She saw it from the corner of her eyes that they were talking standing opposite to each other on either sides of the table where plan was lying.

After a few minutes she again averted her gaze to them in between her work. This time they were standing HIM with his regular cold face and Maya with a subtle smile on her lips.
He turned his face to look outside talking to her and maya's eyes fell on his well built chest through those opened up buttons.
Reena can feel that maya was checking him out and her anger knew no bounds. This witch is now eyeing him. She shouldn't be doing this.