11

Vikram has been a helping hand for Reena since she started her business. He is not only her personal secretary but a well-wisher for her.
Reena already informed Vikram to receive her father's body and preserve it.

That night after medication Rocky started thrashing on bed and shouting out of pain. More than pain the reason was his defeat.
A defeat where he couldn't save his people.
A defeat where he couldn't save his empire.
He failed to be a good emperor.

Silence prevailed all-over KGF.
His shouts reached every ear that is waiting to hear his well being and made them fear.

Reena couldn't bear his screams, it isn't good for him.
She waited for that voice to stop but the end never came. Instead his shrieks increased with every ticking second.

Reena collapsed against the wall by closing her ears as she couldn't take his shrieks of pain that he is suffering from just because he wanted to save her.

She should stop him.
Her hand went to her chest where she wears a chain gifted by her mother, having the amulet that Rocky gave to her tied to it.

She quickly took off the chain and starting detaching the amulet from the chain.
She guessed it is given by someone special to him. May be mother or father. In this time only the one so close to his heart can offer soothing to him.

She went to him and placed the amulet in his hand.
She sat there holding his hand, he gripped it tight and suddenly stopped thrashing and went silent.

Reena started caressing his hands leading him to sleep
Shsh.....shsh!
Shsh....shsh!
Shsh....shsh!

She felt happy as he slowly drifted into sleep.

---------

Next morning

Rocky woke up to see Reena sleeping near his bed holding his hand. So it was Reena, not his amma.

He saw the amulet in his hand she preserved it may be as his memory. But she didn't get her luggage here with her. So she kept a personal interest on it.

Now it is still more special to him as it is his mother's gift that is conserved by his Shona, a woman whom he love with his whole heart after his mother.

Reena woke up as he coughed. He looks fine, she is relieved. She ordered get some soup to him and sat to feed him.

"Sorry! I should have informed you before going. But I couldn't hold my self when I saw the news.
How can I think about anyone else when it was about my father? "
She said with her head hanging low.

He knew what she is going through but sadly he couldn't feel it, may be because he never got to see how father's love felt like.

He lifted his free hand to wipe her tears which is stopped by her in mid way.

" Don't strain yourself."
She said with smile and wiped off her tears.
She started feeding soup to him.

The phone rings and Reena handed it over to him. It was Shetty in the call.

"Hey Rocky!! Have you become an emperor?
You were good here only. Eating the leftovers. You went to make name. Now you will die a dog's death."

Reena was silently listening to all this taunts.
If she is gonna meet this unknown man, she will surely make him know what's called a dogs death.

"Still I will give you a chance. Come and massage my feet sitting on the floor."

Rocky's gripped tightly on the receiver and a cough left his mouth. Reena gently rubbed is shoulders signalling him to calm down.

"Listen! Heard that you have a Queen with you. Bring her along with you. Don't forget"

Now Rocky lost all his cool. Till now he had some mercy as Shetty is the one who gave him a shelter in his childhood. But now he won't spare him.

His eyes landed on her.
Reena heard it all and understood what he meant.
She quickly took the reciever and ended the call.

" Raja!
Have some patience. Every thing will sort out, I believe in you.

If it is about the call, then let me tell you it doesn't really matter to me. But I will specially grant his wish by visiting him.
Will you take me with you ?"
She was looking cute with the eyebrows raised and a small smile adorning her lips.

He nodded.
Soon she successfully made him have all the soup and went out.

Reena stopped in her tracks as she saw a woman pleading the guards to let her talk to Rocky.
Rocky signalled to let her in.

" Please bring back my son to me. He always held so much affection and respect towards you.

You know what he said when I asked him quit the defence, My Farman said that he wanted to serve you. But now I don't even know where he is." She cried.

"Farman" Reena uttered in shock, with her eyes welled up.

No this can't happen. He spoke so much about his dreams and thoughts. He can't die in such a young age.

"Yes. My son Farman.
They said he was killed at the checkpost. Please bring him to me. I want to see him for one last time."

Reena went to her and helped her to stand and said "Don't worry. Have faith on us."
Fatima nodded.

"Farman said that you are a single mother. Can you stay in the mansion ? "
Fatima had a questioning look.
"Not like some worker but as our wellwisher. I insist."
Fatima smiled at empress's generousity.
"Ok"
She left.

"This shouldn't have happened. That Adheera should not be spared."
She said turning to Rocky.

"Hmm" Rocky hummed engrossed in a deep thoughts.
She left his room.

Reena saw vanaram on the way. He is going to visit Rocky.She don't want to have a blind belief on anyone. Maybe this so called chief commander joined his hands with his former king's brother.
Orelse how can Adheera come to know about Rocky.?
There's someone behind all this.
But yes it is Andrews and daya
Who planned this attack but how did they contact Adheera who is considered dead by everyone?
Reena was suspicious at vanaram right from the beginning. Now the accident added more doubt to her thoughts.

It was cloudy evening. Reena sat alone on the mansion stairs waiting for Rocky for some reason she was smiling thinking about his arrival. She kept playing with her pure white dupatta with gold border adorning it. Then she felt like he is present there and she lifted her head to see Rocky approaching her. He was smiling at her.
She felt red blush creeping on to her cheeks as he took small steps towards her. Then all of a sudden came a bullet and hit him in chest. She was shocked at the sight. She lowered her gaze at her white dupatta and found that it is now blood red.

----
Reena woke up with a jolt. It was just a nightmare. She just now checked on him and came to her room. He was sleeping peacefully there in his room. So no worries.
But that dream couldn't leave her mind.
She tried to sleep but failed miserably. She started walking to his room.

________________________________________________________

Hello!!
How was the chapter?
Hope you liked it.

Please do vote the chapter and leave your precious opinions in the comment section.
Add it to your library so that you get a notification when there is update.

Thankyou!!!