3

Reena always believed that holding discussions is better than having misinterpretations. Today it was proved that she is right.
After the talk with him her heart felt light.
She knew that he is special to her since from the beginning. She knew he held a place in her heart. She started falling for him. But is it true. How can she fall for a man whom she hardly met for three four times?
But Every time they met she invented something new in her own self. Her heart felt that he is the one. Her feelings said that it is love. But what if he isn't. What if it isn't love. She don't know anything about him. They didn't have normal conversation, not even for once.
All the time she used to threaten him with her warnings and he used to annoy her with his flirtings.
She don't want to draw conclusions in haste. She want to take time to understand her feelings.

She even wished to spend some time with him and know about him before she announce it as love.

But this kidnap thing ruined her plans and pushed her still more into confusion about him. She now doubted that whether he is worth for her love.

"Madam your dinner is brought"the maid said and sprinted out of the room not even giving time for Reena to turn back.
She had dinner in her new room and went to bed.

Reena woke up as the Sunrays peeping from the slits of the white curtains fall on her angelic face. She had to freshen up.

"What to wear?" She sighed as she stepped out of the luxurious bathroom in a towel.
Her eyes travelled to the closet filled with traditional wear that he selected for her. Reena always wore western as she felt comfortable in those clothes. She don't wear traditional even on festivals. So why not give a try for his selection.

She never knew she is this beautiful until being stood in front of the mirror with white lehenga and pink dupatta on.
She was looking gorgeous.
He has a good taste. Ofcourse she knew it when he proposed her.

She looked for him coming out from the room. She wanted him to have a look on her or maybe a compliment would also feel good. But he is nowhere to be seen.

"Sir is out for a meeting and will return in the evening. He said to inform you" Mallamma said keeping a coffee on the table beside Reena.

Reena noticed that her hand was shivering while keeping the cup and the other helper was gulping in fear. Maybe she frightened them too much. It was just that she was in anger.
She don't want to be rude to anyone.
" Iam not any ghost don't be that scared" she said taking first sip of her coffee.
"Nice coffee. Thankyou"
Mallamma smiled at her.

Just then she heard children shouting Rocky's name. They were shouting loudly. Calmness in her face disappeared instead she had a pissedoff look.
" Here Iam trying to control my anger and they are adding fuel in my fire"

She went to them and scolded
" Hey !! What is this nuisance? Always shouting Rocky Rocky. Can't you play silently?"
They looked at her shocked. How can someone say this for Rocky.
Then they thought she don't know anything as she is new to the place. They asked her to follow them and took her to the mines. They told what their sultan did for them.

Reena is now having tears in her eyes. She didn't expect him to be this good. She thought he don't care about human lives as he is a shooter. She thought him as a selfish as he intelligently backfired her father's plan. But he is not that.

Reena realised today that may be for the world he is a monster but if he take any responsibility he won't backoff.
And now he had a responsibility of twenty thousand people.
They didn't call him sultan because he had control over them it is because they trust him that he will make their lives brighter.
People didn't accept him as he is a king instead he is a king because people accepted him. He didn't get the rule as heredity he himself earned it.
The people who work for him aren't mere servants, they are his people. They help him out of respect and gratitude.

Reena heard a jeep sound. And found Rocky getting down the jeep.
Children ran to him shouting his name. He smiled at them fondling their hair.
A woman came forward with the baby girl he saved. They wanted him to name her. He is overwhelmed by this and named her shanthi, his mother name.

"Only people who love me can understand my worth"

His this words rang in her ears as Reena walked towards the mansion with tears.

______________________________________________________________
Hello!! This is my first book and I am utterly nervous about how it is doing. Please do vote and comment about how you feel about this book. Feel free to drop suggestions in the comment section.
I know it is looking much similar to the movie but it was needed. There is lot more interesting stuff coming
so make sure you get a notification.

Thankyou