7

Rocky and Reena were driving to his office to select the building plan for her office.
" Shona, Can I ask you something?"
Reena wondered from when did he started being this formal to her.
"Yes ofcourse"she said casually.

" After listening to your occupation yesterday. I had an idea. " He cautiously started explaining her.
She gave her full attention on his words asking him to continue.

"Why don't you start a course for jewellery designing in kgf. You know, it would earn some job for the people. Who knows what talent is hidden under these muddy walls, it's like guiding the talented ones in a right way.
And it seems like a good job as every person who holds gold want it to be carved so that it can be sold.
In and around a place like kgf where there is gold everywhere this job will give them life that they didn't even expected.
Shona, I see many of the youth coming for shooting practice and some others come to work in mines inorder to feed their families. And I think they deserve a better lifestyle. If you start teaching such skills it will help the interested ones.
And I can't see women working in the mines so I said them not to. But if you start such teaching classes the women who wants to work can opt this way. It would be a great work for them without any physical strain and they can also fetch money. My people will get a better lifestyle to live. Isn't it Shona? "He finished explaining his view.

All the time he was talking Reena had a smile on her face, a smile of pride that her man is this great. He not only called them his people with authority, he also thought to add colours to their dull lives. No doubt he is a man of words.

"That was a great Idea. I will definitely try starting something like that. I just need
a good place and I will start it with my team." Reena assured that his thoughts will come to existence.
He smiled at her for which she chose to return with her one.

"So make an announcement about the institute so that I can make arrangements for material needed. I think it will be better if we start it after names enrollment."

"Yes shona. I will look after it."

Soon they reached his office. They completed their work with architect and Reena decided to leave for mansion.
While Rocky wanted to show his place to her, they slowly headed towards warehouse with some guards behind them.

Rocky was checking the gold extracted while Reena walked away having a glance on the warehouse. She just turned to say something to him when her breath stopped for a second.
She saw a long sword falling down aiming Rocky's head. It looked like it slipped when a worker moved some box from the roof shelf.

"Raja!!"

She screamed in horror and started running to him on seeing his lack of response.

Flabbergasted is what Rocky felt at that moment. He just can't believe his ears. He stood like a stone, this name of him from her made him that.

While Farman who is one of the guards and was only two steps behind Rocky saw where Reena was indicating and pulled Rocky to his side with a scream "Bhai!!"

Reena reached Rocky panting heavily. " Hey are you deaf or what?
I was shouting on top of my lungs and you stood like a statue."
She scolded him not even caring about his staff around and he stood there with a duchenne smile.
"Ah?" She is now irritated.

His serious look came back on his handsome face when he saw all the workers there shivering at the sight of that gun. Both rocky and Reena's eyes shifted to Farman who also was shocked at the sight.
Then the trembling screams are heard and all of the workers moved back. Soon only four were present in the scene Rocky, Reena, Farman and vanaram.

Vanaram explained about the sword, whose was that and how it was used to make people see the hell. It was the mighty sword of Adheera.
.
.
Reena and Farman looked a bit timorous at that but not rocky, he didn't care to fear about some dead body. But little did he know the owner this sword has a lot to do with his life and life partner.

"Cheif commander!! Remove that sword.
And nothing just happened. All of you get back to work. Work should not stop, We need more. The gold we extracted isn't enough. Improve the mining methods." Rocky announced and turned to leave.

He saw Reena asking her to follow him. Reena stood there and looked at Farman
" Thankyou. You acted so fast at that instant where someone miserably failed to do it. " She smiled at Farman and mocked Rocky.
Farman looked confused at the audacity of this woman who can yell at their sultan. So she was special he thought.

"No worries" he smiled at her.
Rocky too was grateful to him.
" What is your name?"
"Farman, bhai"
"Thankyou Farman"
"It was least I could do bhai."
Rocky smiled.
"Let's leave Shona. I will drop you and had go to a meeting"
"Sure"she said.

Rocky was driving the car with Reena beside him.
He didn't want a driver today. Why? She don't know. May be because he want them to enjoy privacy this thought alone made her blush. She covered that with a serious expression though.

"Shona, can you call me that once again?"
"What?" She asked in confusion and soon she realised.
"Please Shona. I know you understood"
Reena looked at him like she got what he want.
" Oh! so you want me to call you deaf again. That's fine. I will call you that from now onwards." She teased.

"Shona" he looked least interested in her joke while she laughed at him.
He suddenly stopped the car which is now echoing with her laughs.
Her laughs stopped when he started approaching her with a mischief evident in his eyes.
She moved as he moved until her back touched the car door. He leaned as his hand went to back side of her head.

"Raja"she said with edgy look.
He smirked seeing her so responsive.

"You forgot to wear the seatbelt Shona. It is not good for you. " He said dramatically.

Reena huffed in relief as he started driving the car.
"Raja" she said blushing.

"I loved it when you call me with that name Shona. "

Yes he loved it because his mother used to call him Raja. This woman always manages to remind his mother.

________________________________________________________

Hello!! I did cut Adheera introduction as we all heard it in movie.
Do vote and comment about how was the chapter.