26

"So princess of Bengaluru has fallen in love." Maya spoke as Reena got into the car.
Reena blushed as the car started.
"When are you going confess him?" Maya asked with a teasing look.

"I don't know." Reena shrugged off her shoulders.

"First tell me, why are you taking such a long time to confess?" Maya asked the most popular question in KGF and realized her wrong question.

"I heard what you said yesterday . But still what do you feel?" Maya corrected her question.

"Maya his is LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT for me." Reena said with a pout.

"So?"
"You know I'm a practical person and I don't believe in this Love at sights and stuff." Reena looked at Maya.
"Come on Reena. Love is Love. No matter how it happens."

"For me love is not something that you feel for the outer figure but for the inner soul.

I feel when someone says I LOVE YOU
Then that should be implied as the liking with that person's character. "

Maya became serious. Somehow Reena's words made so much sense for her.

Character is what a person has constant through out his life. And we have to love what is constant to make our love constant.
The outer beauty and sparkles they see in the first sight will slowly fade out and the exact happens with the love between the couple too.

"Now he can't love my character in love at sight.Right?" Reena asked claiming the truth.
"Reena is always Right." Maya nodded her head.
Reena smiled at her and their car reached the office.

"What about the gold dealer for RK jewellery, did you get any update from him?" Reena asked.
"We should get it mam. I will look into it." Came Vikram's answer.
"What's wrong Vikram? He is taking too much time. We are left with loads of work to be done. I'm not gonna entertain such careless deeds." Reena is annoyed.
They had paid a huge amount to that gold dealer and he is still not ready with the gold.

Here, Rocky was working in his cabin. He was feeling constant head ache and body pains since morning. But followed his  'Work shouldn't stop' principle.

Reena saw him through the glass wall. He was rubbing his forehead and eyes to keep himself awake. She can feel something is wrong with him.
She went to him.
"Are you not feeling well?" touching his forehead. It was burning with fever.

"You got fever." She panicked and touched his neck to confirm.

"Shiva!! Get the car Ready." She gave a shout for her driver.

"Vikram call the doctor to mansion." She ordered her secretary.

"Shona, I'm fine." Rocky said in a low voice .

"No, you are not." She screamed at him touching his cheek, checking his temperature. People in his office had all their eyes at the couple, while some just heard her sound and know that their poor emperor is going to get jarred.

"See your face it looks pale. Didn't you have good sleep yesterday?" She asked with high voice and deep concern behind it.

"What should I do?
I couldn't get sleep after I saw THE VIEW." He spoke with puppy eyes.

'Here I'm worried about his health and he is teasing me.' Reena shook her head with irritation.

"You are looking so weak too.
What did you eat in today's Breakfast?" Reena asked changing the topic.
There was silence.
Reena asked it again with her eyes.

"I forgot." Rocky replied.

"Seriously, you forgot what you ate just this morning.
One day I didn't serve you the Breakfast and this is what you did."
Rocky felt like a school boy getting scoldings from his class teacher.