22

Rocky reached Bengaluru as fast as possible. He came to know that they are twenty members and are partying in a pub.

Rocky closed the doors of the pub. He sat at the main door such that they wont runaway. The gangsters started firing at the door whole pub was echoed with the gunshots.
"Eyy supplier! What's the name of this gun?" Rocky asked checking the gun.

"M64 ,Automatic sir." the person beside him said stuttering.
He stood to test his new gun directly at the spot.
"You should have some fear sir." The supplier shouted out of fear.
"You said it correct. We should have fear and the fear should be in the heart. And that heart should belong not to us but the opponent." Rocky said.

"May I come in."
Rocky started to shoot with his new gun and all of them ended dead. The monster in him is now calmed.
His mind is getting cleared from the anger clouded over it.

She came to his mind.

Rocky reached the mansion. He ran to her room and saw her sitting on the bed .
She saw him and stood up quickly, her eyes casting down as he walked to her. He noticed that she kept on pressing her palms together infront of her stomach. Rocky forwarded his hand to reach her hands and she moved a little back with a shiver, her eyes never meeting his. He was shocked at her reaction. He made her this afraid.
Rocky collapsed onto his knees. He felt like a failure for the first time ever in his whole life.
He felt like a loser at the thought that he is the reason for the tears flowing down continuously from her eyes.

Reena watched him being on the verge of crying.

This shouldn't happen. She can't see him crying, no matter what he is the most strong person she had ever seen and he have to stay that.

She placed her palm softly on his cheek.
Rocky quickly grabbed her hands with both of his hands and pressed it against his cheek.
"I'm..I'm sorry shona." He said with a breaking voice.
Reena lifted his face, her eyes looking straight into his.
"You had a loud voice to roar at me infront of all
but didn't have a heart to apologize in the same way."

Yes, she felt a need of that. She just thought to calm him down and got this in return. That one shout on her made her remember her mother who used feel embarrassed and cry in a locked room whenever her father shouted on her with no reason. She always felt it is a first step towards a toxic relationship and she also knew rocky didn't intend it but still she don't want such compromises in their relationship.

'But it is HIM, can't I compromise just once for him. Ofcourse he is worth it. He atleast said a sorry unlike my father.'
She thought breaking her own rule yet again considering him as an exception.
Rocky kept looking at her.

"That's OK. May be it's not your thing."she masked her tears with a smile and made him stand.

"Didn't you have the dinner? "She changed the topic while Rocky is busy in his thoughts.
"You must be tired. Wait, I will feed you." She started walking towards the door. Rocky stopped by her grabbing her hand and nodded in a NO.

She hummed for it and sat on her bed.
"Shona, you should also eat. I will tell someone to arrange here for our din.."

"I'm sleepy." She said cutting his words looking down at the sheets not wanting further conversations to be held.

"That's fine. Take rest."He said in a low voice and went near her to keep his hand on her cheek but she moved a little far as reflex.
Reena actually regretted for that move of hers, she didn't do it purposely it just happened. She instantly put back her face near his palm but he took back his hands.

"Good night shona." Reena gave a smile and he left the room.

Reena got into her night wear and climbed onto the bed.
'I should have reacted nice to him. He said no wrong. He just shouted out of anger.
He had that right only on me. After all we shout only on our dear ones.
I should be careful at that time. I just got inflated by chacha's words and went to control him not even thinking once. All because of me.' She turned to another side.