21

Rocky stopped rolling his sleeves as the strong flavourful aroma hit his nose. He went to dining area which had a view to the kitchen, there came Reena with a spoon in her hand and hair strands flowing down from her messy bun.

" You are here. Today I thought to make you taste the magic of my hands." She said rotating the spoon in her hands.

" You can cook!?" He asked with a surprise look, sitting in a chair.

" Excuse me!! What do you mean by that?
I cook so well!!" She spoke arranging hot dosa into his plate and signalled him to start. Rocky took a bite and it was so delicious.

"How is it?" She asked as soon as he took the first bite.

" So good!! I didn't expect the princess of Bengaluru to be this good in cooking."

" Princess of Bengaluru didn't have her mother so she had to learn cooking." She walked into the kitchen.

"Finish it. I'm bringing another one." She shouted from the kitchen.

" Finished already." He said taking the last bite from the plate. It was so good that he couldn't stop eating. As soon as he completed his words Reena came with two more dosas.

"Why are you running from here to there? Bring them all at once." Rocky was concerned about the ten steps between dining and kitchen, his Shona may get strained.

" They are good when are served hot, directly from the pan." She said putting the chutney.

" Then send someone else why are you straining yourself?" He said taking bites of the hot dosa.

"I want to serve you." She shouted as she reached kitchen.
" Go and call chacha to the breakfast." She instructed a maid.

Rocky is enjoying his breakfast so much but the widening of the smile on Reena's lips whenever she served him another one didn't go unnoticed. It looked like she was enjoying the dosa much more than him, just by seeing him getting satisfied with the taste. It felt like a mother watching her child having food happily.May be this is why it is said a wife is a second mother for every man.

" Breakfast smells so good today. What's special?" Kasim asked entering the scene.

" I prepared it." Reena answered as she come with a bowl full of dosas and served to Kasim.

"Dosa tastes as heaven when served directly from the pan but looks like only HE can have that pleasure." Kasim said eyeing at Rocky who is busy in having his breakfast while Reena just laughed.

" Uncle, come have the breakfast." She called Vanaram who shifted into the mansion as requested by the queen.

' Uncle!!' Rocky noticed the change in Reena and cheif commander's rapport.

Rocky is finally done with the breakfast after the unknown count of dosas she kept serving him with. He slowly walked into the kitchen with all the chutneys in a fresh plate, there stood Reena taking the dosa into the plate.

All the maids over there got alerted as their sultan walked straight into the kitchen and they decided to give some lonely time for the couple.

Reena turned to see none in the kitchen except him who is now taking the fresh dosa into the plate. Rocky forwarded a bite to her and she happily took it. But her expressions changed as it was too hot and Rocky was flapped at the sight.
" What happened Shona?
Are you alright? Is it too hot ? "
While Reena was in a complete aww!! seeing the monster getting panicked with such a small thing.

He feeded her some three and she was much filled at stomach. After so much of her pleadings he finally stopped feeding.
"You should go now, you are getting late."
"You are also getting late."
"I will come in another car." She said.
He just hummed and left.