32

The man came towards her table as Reena stood up with frown.
"Rocky?" She questioned in a low voice.
"Hello! Miss Reena Desai.
I'm Rocky. I'm here to propose a business deal for you." Rocky forwarded his hand inviting a shake hand.
"What business deal?" Reena was shocked by his words.
"That I will give you the gold how much ever you want.
And I want a favour from you in return?"
Rocky spoke as he sit and places his elbows on the table.
Confused Reena widened her eyes hearing his words.
Did he come to know about her company problem?
But how ?
"See Rocky.You are in no need of this deal now. Then why?
Just because I need it?
Are you showing mercy on me?"
She stood from her chair.
"But I'm very much in need for this deal. Infact I can't do this deal with anyone but you."
"What?" Reena hushed.
"First listen completely then you can think of it. Whether to accept or not?" Rocky crossed his legs a little bit relaxed in his chair.
Reena sat on her chair.
"What is the favor?"
"That I want you to design yedu varala nagalu (seven week ornaments) for my to be wife."
Reena looked straight into his eyes.
"Now only you and your company can come with a perfect solution for my problem. So I had to approach you.
In return I will give you how much ever gold you want. Because love my wife so much."
Reena couldn't control the smile.
"Deal?" He asked forwarding hand.

How intelligently he handled the situation.
He didn't make her feel small by proposing a dealing, that too for her sake yet he helped her.
Reena shook her hand with him accepting the deal.

"I will supply the gold now itself. And You have to start my work as soon as you complete your present order."
Rocky got up setting his coat.
"Sure." Reena too got up.

"It should be perfect. It is so special for me." He looked at her for one last time before leaving and she gave a whole hearted smile with tears filled in her eyes.

Reena just collapsed on to her chair and she thought to call Vikram.
"Hello!"
"Work has already started mam. I'm keeping track of it. Gold has reached the factory and the work is going on in a large scale." Vikram said.
"What happened Vikram? Was it you who revealed it to him?"
"No!! I don't even know what happened. I got a call from sir yesterday night. Asking What happened to our company?
And he even enquired about that gold dealer."
"Oh!"
"But I swear I never got to hear so many cuss words as I did in his call, that i didn't inform him about this. He was hell angry. And I became his prey just because of following my boss orders."
Reena laughed.
"OK! Now enjoy your wedding fully. Don't worry about work I will keep track on it"
She cut the call.

Reena immediately called to Kasim chacha asking whether Rocky is at home but he said he went on some work and will not come to office today.

Evening arrived so fastly as Reena just kept on working. It was then she received a call from mansion.
"Reena" it was Maya.
"Yes Maya."
"I just called you to say that .." Maya was a little hesitant to say something.
"What happened Maya is it about your father?"
"No. It was me."
"What you?" Reena didn't understand about what she was talking about.
"It was me who told Rocky about your company. I'm sorry.
I thought only he can help you come out of it. And I seriously want to help you in this matter ." Maya said it all in one go.

Reena was silent.
"I know coming in between a couple's personal matter is not a good thing. But I couldn't see you that broken." She started crying.
"Maya it's ok." Reena told in a low voice.
"I'm sorry for this Reena."
"Don't be." Reena tried to cool her.

"So, what did your aashiq do?" Maya teased to change the topic.
Reena narrated the whole scene to her.
"What!! I thought he was going to do something big just by looking at him yesterday. "
"Oh!!" Reena laughed.
"Don't you wanna come home he is already here."
"Is it? " Reena was excited to meet him.