14

It was Reena Desai's Room, where she is packing her stuff to move them to her home, KGF. Rocky entered the room after attending some important calls and saw her mournful eyes.
"Nice room Shona" he said checking out her pretty white themed room, to lighten up her mood.

"It will be better at night when I am sleeping, isn't it?" She asked him.
Rocky recalled the act he had to pull on to get into her room and how he saw the kill lady as cute little baby sleeping peacefully.

"Rocky I made a correct decision right?"her face looked pale.
"Regarding what?"
"I don't know, about everything happening around me. I..."
"Shona, you are stressing yourself too much. This is why, I thought to go on a vacation. We will be leaving in an hour."
"Seriously, we have so many things going on around us and you want a vacation?" She was confused and annoyed at the same time.

Rocky just smirked at her question and lifted her bags to handover them to his man.
"We will first go to KGF and then take a plane from their." He said one his regular cold tone.
"To where?"
She's still in mourning after her father's death and he wanted her to chill in a vacation. Now this is not correct.
Rocky just passed a smile to her.

Reena climbed in to the plane and sat in her seat while she saw some boxs filled with gold and money were being kept in the plane.
She looked out of the window everyone had a questioning look even she had it too.
What's actually going on? None know that except HIM. He came and sat beside her taking a puff from his cigarette. She looked at him with hundreds of questions Popping out of her eyes. She need answers. But she had to wait for that.

They landed in Dubai and reached a resort which was totally booked for themselves only. She took her bath as she was distressed about her family. She saw Rocky preparing for some meeting.

He silently left to the seashore attached to the resort. Reena followed and stood beside him. He saw her from the corners of his eyes and kept looking at the sea. They were alone.

"You are someone who goes to a place and beat up the native goons. Then how will you spare the goons that entered your place? Why are we here?"
She spoke badly wanting an answer.

But there came some sounds of vehicles instead of his words. She looked at Rocky and he had a frown on his brows too. Now this is a danger alert.

There she saw men getting down the cars with guns and a person got down from a much larger vehicle. He was Andrews and then came Daya.
She was shocked to the core.
They approached them in no time. And Rocky took out a gun from his back and handed it to her. He himself got a gun and started to shoot.
They fought with the men, they knew that they just have to manage it till Rocky's men see them and come help them.

Reena kicked off everyone coming in her way. She was a good shooter too, being one and only daughter of Rajendra Desai she had to learn these skills for her protection.

But then someone grabbed her gun from her hands and caught her hand. She tried to kick the person but he didn't even move an inch with her stunt. It was Daya. Having no other option left she looked at Rocky who was showing out all his anger on the goons.
"Rocky!!"
Her scream was stopped as some goon covered mouth and Andrews came to her.

"You little brat got an audacity to warn me." He said placing a gun over her head.
"And you old codger got guts to kill me."
she replied pulling off the hand on her mouth.

"I see. You are flaunting your attitude by seeing your so called lover. Let's see what he will do. "
He said pressing the trigger of his gun.
Rocky saw them and started running to her. When the trigger was about to knock, rocky fired his gun.
Andrews fell down as the bullet got into his leg. Rocky's men came to the place and started fighting with the opposition.

Rocky fired an other bullet straight at Daya's shoulder who was holding Reena's neck, choking her.
Rocky went to Andrews, he can't even imagine what they were about to do. They were about kill his lifeline.
How dare they?

The moment he saw Andrews gun over Reena's head he decided to give him a horrific death.
He went to him and started punching life out of him while squeezing Daya's neck with his elbows.
He mercilessly twisted their hands and legs while they screaming out of pain as he broke their bones.

He grabbed a gun nearby and Daya was relieved that finally he is letting them die.
But the beast has other plans. He turned the gun upside down and started punching them with it. The sharp metal of the gun tearing their skin apart.
He broke their neck bones.

While Reena stood their numbly. So this is the monster that everyone talk about !
She never saw such violence this close. He is literally showing hell to them infront of her. It is not like she never wittnessed someone killing people.
Well! She even saw him shooting Kamal back then. She kept wittnessing many people getting killed from the age of fourteen.
But this is not killing someone but it seemed like this is the most ruthless punishment someone can ever give to anyone.
But this is not the right way, he recently had undergone a surgery and now he is raging like a wild bull. She had to stop him
But how?
For first time ever Reena Desai felt aghast at Rocky. She couldn't stop him.
Rocky kept beating them till they were dead, that is when the monster felt relieved. Rocky turned his head to Reena and checked her from head to toe to know whether she was alright. And when his eyes caught her eyes,
Reena hung her mouth open at the blood shot eyes that were gazing her. He felt peace looking into those deep black orbs.

He headed his hands covered in red blood, to touch her while she stepped back. The shivering of her fragile body didn't go unnoticed by him, her downcast eyes made him regret this is too much violence for her to see.
He just jolted towards his cars.
"Feed them to sharks" he ordered his men getting into the car. Reena heard that.
He left and some men came to her.
"Madam sir said you to check in the resort room."
She nodded and went to her room.

It was her decision to spare them. But her decision was not correct. It was because of her that they were attacked. She always managed rocky to be calm when she was around and he also seemed like that , but today the monster sleeping inside him woke up just because of her one wrong move. Now she was scared. Scared not because of he would do something but because he would've been upset with her.
She held responsibility for all these going on.

______________________________________________________________

Hello!!
How was the chapter?
Hope you all liked it.

I don't know if I was so bad at writing action scenes. Please don't mind.😣

Please do vote the chapter and leave your precious opinions in the comment section.
Add it to your library so that you get a notification when there is update.

Thankyou!!!