4

"Did she eat?"
Rocky asked his helper, settling near dining table.
"No Anna, she is in her room since afternoon"
Hearing this rocky proceeded towards her room. Reena looked at the door hearing knock. It was him.
"Shona why didn't you eat , it is late in night "Rocky asked out of concern.

Rocky noticed tears prickling her doe shaped eyes.
"I was waiting for you to come." She answered softly. Her answer shocked rocky as much as her tone did. She was waiting for him. It felt heart touching to him. Then they were having dinner together.

" Shona, did sun rise from West today ?" Reena looked at him questioningly.
Why is he asking this all of a sudden.
"No, you are so calm today.So I wanted to know what wonder took place"

As she gave no response Rocky thought to give up on his ranting. Then they retired to their respective rooms.

Reena woke up hearing a child cry. It was shanthi who came with her mother as she had to work in the mansion. Rocky hired extra security and servants for Reena.

It is 7.30am in morning. And Rocky would have already left for his work.
Reena just wanted to have a look around the place as she finished her breakfast.

She saw shanthi's mother cutting vegetables with child in her lap.

"You give her to me. I will take care of her until you finish your work."she went and asked the mother.
"No madam. It's ok. I can manage both"
"I know you can. But it isn't good for her in the kitchen. You see this smoke and all.
I won't do anything to her. You can trust me. I just wanted to play with her. Iam feeling bored"

"No madam it isn't about trust. I just don't want to strain you. But it's ok if you want to take her. Here" she gave her child to Reena.

Reena was carefully holding the little bundle of cuteness in her arms. She walked in to the hall and placed her self on the luxurious sofa. She started playing with her by doing cute antics. Shanthi's eyes twinkled and she let out laugh.
" Oh my. Your smile is so cute, little angel" Reena exclaimed.

Her jewellery designer brain imagined her cute little hands having beautiful bangles, those small puffy fingers getting adorned with ring and gold anklets jingling with the moments of her tiny feet.

Shanthi slept in her arms.
Reena went to her room holding the tiny one and placed her cautiously on bed. She quickly grabbed some plain papers and pencil and settled beside sleeping shanthi.

She drew some sketches and was proud of herself.

She didn't know why can't her father notice her talent. He always wanted her to be like a bird in the nest. While she dreamt of spreading her wings.
She wanted to get renowned in other countries too while he just constricted her as a family jeweller.
She know that if he wanted to help in her profession then she would have got many opportunities but he didn't because that idiot Kamal didn't like it.
Ofcourse he was her to be husband and that was decided when she was a sixteen year old, so she had to obey him.

Even with those pressures she showed growth in her profession and been one of the best gold designers in the state.

She saw shanthi making a cry face. Oh may be she is hungry. She took her to the mother and she breastfed the girl.
She admired the mother daughter duo. Her heart goes to her days with her mother. She missed her mother. If she was there then her life would have been peaceful.
She smiled painfully.

It's afternoon and she could hear his jeep sound. He is here.

"Yes Vikram.Iam sending those sketches now and I want you to finish the work as early as possible.
Ok then tomorrow is ok. Bye"
She is talking about some work. Rocky thought entering her room.

"You called me Shona"he asked.
She grabbed those papers and went to him."Yes actually. I want you to send these papers to the address mentioned below."

"What is this?" He opened the package and she knew anything doesn't go out nor come in without his permission. He need to check it.
"Now did you complete your checking"she said.

"Wow Shona. I didn't know that you are a jewellery designer."
"So you thought me as a party animal with no goals"
He smiled at her mocking. And his smile widened as something strike his mind.

"See Shona we are already destined to eachother.
You are made for me just like I am for you.
Even our occupations say that. "
His words pulled her heart strings but she covered her facial expressions and asked "How?"

" I extract the gold from under ground, the raw one with no life. Then you design it and mend it into beautiful jewellery with full of life. Just like you did it with me"

"And you mould accordingly, just like gold. You can be a knife for your enemies, Sheild for your people, crown for yourself and the sacred mangalsutra or a beautiful toe ring for your Queen." She thought in her mind as she smiled at him.

________________________________________________________
Hello,
how is the chapter?

Please do vote and comment about how you feel about it.
Add it to your library to get a notification about my update.

Thankyou