16

Rocky slowly got into the car and glanced at Reena. She had a "where are we going?" question on her face.
"I just want you to relax" he answered her.
"so we will roam on streets for sometime." He looked at the driver and he nodded.
"Roaming on the streets with  whole convoy." She looked back to find no other cars.

"Shona" he gently took both her hands into his large ones.
"Hmm" she hummed.
"You see these streets, right?
This is where I lived before meeting you."
Reena looked over the place through windows as the streets were still wet with the rain that stopped just now.
It didn't seem like a good place to a person to lead his life. Her eyes went on him. Where he was just looking at her hands caressing them.

"I lost my mother when Iam ten years old just because I didn't have enough money to get her treated for her cancer.
I couldn't save her." He looked away controlling his tears and Reena, who already had tears, she carefully brought her hand on his cheek. He looked at her and took her hand again holding like previously.

"I didn't know anything about world when I started my journey as a ten year old. I came to these city with a hunger of Power. I used to get beatings whenever I craved for food and some place to sleep.

I saw the most cruel face of this world. Then I started working as a shoe polisher on this roads.
I had to bear so much as a child that one day I decided to give back the beatings I received. This cruel world made me a monster. I started thrashing people and joined under Shetty at a very young age and become a goon."
He looked up to see her tears rolling down continuously.

"I was brought up in these streets. I was all alone in this vast city.
I never had someone to tell me what's wrong or right.
I never had someone to feed me with love.
I never had someone to taunt me when I did a mistake.
I never had someone... to tell me what life is and how to lead it.  Then."
He had a little smile creeping on his lips.

"Then you came. I never knew how beautifully life can be mended until I met you. I wanted you to be with me so much that I kidnapped you and brought to my mansion. You made it my home.

That's when I came to know about you. You  became a beautiful dream that I haven't even dare to get in my weary sleeps. You showed me the affection l lacked but didn't recognised.
You feed me with your hands. You talk me about virtues. You inspire me with your thoughts. You teach me about life. You made me a better person. You are the best thing ever happened to me. "
Reena pressed her lips together to control her sniffs.

"I worship you, Shona"
This striked so hard on her heart. She parted her lips and watched him. While his face had a mixed emotion of sincerity and hurt.
She frowned her eyebrows.
"How could you even say that you make my things worst when you are moulding me as the best?" His face completely had a hurt expression now.

"I'm sorry"Reena spoke as she hugged him ever so tightly.
"Please don't heed on that words. It's that I am having my periods and I just think, speak emotional trash in these days.
I'm sorry if I hurted you." Reena snuggled into his chest with tears all over her cheeks.
"You would have told me." Rocky said calmly wiping off her tears.
"I'm sorry" she said with a cute pout in between her sniffs.
"Don't be sorry. I hate when you say that. It doesn't suit my kill lady." He kissed her forehead lovingly.
She slowly took his face into her hands and climbed some one feet to reach his forehead. She kissed him lovingly and melted in his arms.

Reena suddenly became concious about her surroundings,
Where exactly were they?
In a car. That too they were roaming in some rough streets from past half an hour.
Her eyes went on the living being present there except them both. The car driver is still there. And she is literally clinging onto him infront of their driver.