27

Reena sat gazing the moon with Maya, Fathima Amma, Mallamma and her female staff in the lawn.
"I'm going to confess him tomorrow. " She announced all of a sudden.
Maya stopped eating her post dinner salad and Fathima Amma and the ladies came to sit neat her.

"Is it?" Maya squealed, she was genuinely happy for Reena.

"Hmm." Reena hummed still in dilemma.
"What are you thinking about?" Fathima Amma asked noticing her expressions.
"Now this is decided that I will propose him tomorrow. But how?" Reena finally spoke up her tension.

"Ohh." Ladies teased her in unison.
"What?
It should be memorable for him. Right?" Reena pouted.
"Yes. Yes." Maya said.

"Tell me. How did he do that?" Maya nudged Reena.

"How did he start conversation with you?" Maya asked.
"Did he take some time to propose you?" Reena's favourite helper asked.

"Conversation!?" Reena laughed at their questions.

"He just came to me and congratulated first." Reena gazed at the moon again.
"Why!?" Came a question from the ladies group.
"Because him falling for me was my victory." She laughed.
"And then he said I LOVE YOU " She continued.

"No Hi ! No Hello! It was just that fast." Maya uttered in awestruck.

"Hmm. That's him, always straight forward." Reena kept her eyes on moon as something striked her mind and suddenly stood up smiling.

"What happened?" Fathima Amma asked with worry.
"I got it." Reena had a ear to ear wide smile and left to her room.

All the ladies over there laughed seeing the Queen of their hearts.

Rocky dizzily rubbed his eyes to see Reena entering his room with a coffee mug. She don't have a habit of waking up this early in the morning. What's special today, he wondered.

"Good morning shona." She stood silently before him and for some reason she looked nervous so he initiated the talk.

"Good morning. " She kept looking at the floor and gripping the mug holder.

"What happened?" He asked.
"Nothing. I came to give you this coffee." Reena was internally facepalming herself for her miserable failure. She thought to propose him with a morning coffee. Having a new start in the beautiful morning.
She was so excited that she couldn't get sleep yesterday night and ended up too early to execute the plan.

"Then give it." Rocky extended his hand.
"You did not brush." She furrowed her brows.
He is still in a sleepy mode. She thought it would be better if skips her plan to after some hours.

"Then." Rocky asked still in his bed and a yawn escaped his mouth.

"I will keep it here. You have it after freshing up." She briskly kept the mug on the side table.

She left the room while Rocky kept staring at her figure confused.
What is wrong with her?

Reena looked into her mirror as her black dress came into her view.
She seriously thought all the night about what to wear. Then she thought to wear his favourite colour. But what is his favourite colur?

Then she concluded that it is black by taking his dresses, dark themed room into consideration.
As the sun came peeking into her windows she wore the black and silver combination lehenga.

But all that went in vain.

Reena leisurely stepped down the stairs with Rocky walking in front with some two steps gaps.

"How is your health beta?" Fathima Amma came to him.
"I'm fine now." He smiled at his mother figure.
She then casted her eyes onto Reena who pouted and nodded her head desperately in a no. All the ladies who just stopped their respective works to see her answer went back sighing heavily.
Maya too facepalmed seeing her.