34

A man in his fifties sat on a chair with piles of documents on his table. He was flipping the pages of document in his hand.
" The rivalries in the West Coast.
Irregularities in Bombay refineries.
Excessive flow of gold in the black market.
Distribution trials and hundreds of witnesses.
All of these fingers point only onto the one thing.
KGF.
But there is no charge sheet filed against it."
A officer asked to the man.
"Which batch are you Ramesh?" The man asked and the board on his table showed.
'K. ANNEGANTI RAGHAVAN
DIRECTOR OF CENTRAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION '
"Sir..74 sir." The officer answered.
"I'm 54." The man said checking the file.
"I don't know how much effort it takes to mine gold from the kgf. But our efforts to bring out the truth from there is not less than that.
But those documents will remain in the locker and nobody will do anything about about it." The man continued.

"Did you see the clock?" The Bunch of officers stood infront of him turned towards clock and found that it is stopped.

"Nobody here shows interest in giving the key atleast. Then what will they think about it?" He tapped on the document in his hand.

"I have written a lot of letters and even tried to meet them about this problem but there is no response. Nobody actually cares. " Raghavan continued.

"Sir can't we do anything that is in our hands like sending some troops." Ramesh asked.
Raghavan smiled a little and said
"Go ahead. If you want to."

"Pooja is gonna start where is Rocky?" Reena asked Kasim chacha setting the things into the plate.
She is decked up in a Red lehenga and stone jwellery pairing it.
"He went to receive that minister Guru Pandian. " chacha answered.
"What's the need?" Reena kept an irritated face.

It was then a car stopped at the starting of the Pooja place which is now filled with so many people.

"In the coming general elections of next month Ramika Sen will win with a great majority." Guru Pandian stated getting down the car.
"She shouldn't participate in this elections." He continued as Rocky came near him.
"Don't take it wrong it's not that I have become less cruel. But criminals should also have some morals. Women and children should be kept away from this." Rocky answered as they kept walking towards the idol.
"You have a great start for your story.She will give that an end." Guru Pandian said with a serious look.
"It's ok. Let there be some action in the end." Rocky said removing his shoes.

"Listen to me don't spare her. You don't know about her anger."

"Even the history says that we shouldn't attack a women who is angry rather we should worship her and seek blessings. "
Rocky said joing his hands and proceeded towards the idol.

Fathima Amma handed the thali over to Reena and pushed her to do his tilak.
As he walked further he saw his shona with thali waiting for him as he smiled at her.
When he approached her, she did his Tilak.

A proud smile occupied Reena's lips as she saw him climbing the steps of the temple.

It is his kingdom, his people.

The Pooja was done. And it was time for lunch.
Guru Pandian and Rocky sat for lunch.
Reena was present arranging the things and giving to the workers.
Mallamma came to serve them.

"You are no longer that ruthless it seems. " Guru Pandian said with a small smile.
"Some companionships leads to this." He continued eyeing Reena.

While Rocky frowned a little, Reena who can hear them frowned too.

"Even Rajendra Desai, he too used to follow so many morals in the beginning. His wife too used to try to make him a sage.
He didn't listen to her. But let me tell you Women in his life are so controlling. Look where he ended. Thank God. Iam not married."
Guru Pandian chuckled and Reena fisted her hand in anger.
Roc
ky's turned into cold anger look.

Reena went to mallama who was about to take another dish to them and took the bowl from her.

She went to them with a smile gritting her teeth and started serving to GuruPandian
"Yes. Yes. But women in your life are not controlling at all. After all how could a secretary control her boss's life." Reena gave a sarcastic smile and went to pick another dish.

Rocky was shocked at her words and behavior. But preferred to remain silent.

"But don't worry I'm not like my mother." She said serving him and turned towards Rocky to serve him.

" I will be successful in controlling my man." Her eyes travelled towards Guru Pandian signalling towards Rocky.

"You want anything more." Reena asked with a smile to Guru Pandian.
"No." He smiled.

They completed their lunch as Guru Pandian passed a awkward smile.

Rocky accompanied Guru Pandian and started walking towards his car.
Reena saw and went to them.
"You are leaving so early. Sir." She smiled at him.
"Actually I have meeting so, I should go. " GuruPandian answered.
"Ok sir then. But you can come over sometimes you know I cook tasty biryani." She smiled at him genuinely.
"Yes.Yes." He returned her smile.
"I will be going then." He said and left in his car.

"Hmm. I will be successful in controlling MY MAN."Rocky teased.

Reena turned to Rocky with her head down.
"I know I shouldn't have talked like that to our guest. But I couldn't hold my self. "

"That man made you angry I know that." He said angrily.

"That old codger himself having affairs all over his cabinet is talking about my parents." She muttered furiously.

"How do you know all these?" Rocky asked.

"I know it. I can also know it if you have one." Reena raised her eyebrow smiling at him.

"Oh. Then tell me who it is?" Rocky folded his hands.
Reena patted her chin with her forefinger for sometime.
"Oh my god. You have so many that I can't tell one name." She sighed dramatically.
"Oh let me show you then."
Rocky came to hug her but she stopped.

"This is road." She mumbled and ran towards her ladies gang. While Rocky laughed at her antics.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!!
How was the chapter?
Hope you liked it.

Please do vote the chapter and leave your opinions in the comment section.
Add it to your library so that you can get a notification when there is update.

Thank you!!!