9

Reena strolled towards the dining as she looked tired even after a good sleep, due to her work exhaustion yesterday.

She even asked Vikram to join the breakfast session who agreed to stay in kgf managing her schedules, you know advantages of having a single soul working as secretary.

Just then she saw Rocky marching towards the hall with his guards behind seems like he is busy today, afterall it was him who chose to accompany her, besides his hectic schedule. Now it is his problem. Looks like Her ashique's aashiqui costed a lot.

"Did you have your breakfast?"
She gave a shout to him.
"No Shona. I will have it once Iam free. "

"And why you are so busy that you can't even afford time to eat?"

"Shona all the yesterday and today's work should be covered today. You see, it is a busy schedule today."

" Did you have breakfast? " She asked to the group of his workers behind him. They down their heads in response.

" See you starve for your Empire. Now that's completely your choice.
But you don't have a right to starve these people." She said rocky with frowning eyebrows.

Rocky had no answer now. He lowered his gaze accepting his defeat. Well she is right too.

" Come, have your breakfast and then go to the work " she sounded polite to them.
She then saw Farman in the group and gave a smile to him.

Seeing no response from them.
" Now you want his permission?" She asked mocking Rocky who is busy in admiring her actions.
"No bhabhi" they all said in unison and made their way to dining hall.
Where Reena's heart skipped a beat hearing her new name. They call him bhai and now she is their bhabhi. A blush crept in her cheeks.

On the other hand, Rocky just stood there thinking that she was the same person giving lectures to her employees on how to prioritise work and now she is not allowing him to work without eating.
Every new day she seems like a new character. She is interesting. Even though he thought he know her very well about her, he always find himself astonished by her actions.
He kept falling in love with her by the every shade he is unfolding in her. This woman never fails to surprise him.

May be all the women are of this kind,a mixture of all the feelings that existed in required proportions but he couldn't know this as he didn't have any woman in his life after his mother, who left him at the age of ten.

"Come"
Reena held his hand and pulled towards the dining.
"Vikram come join us"she offered.
"With pleasure madam"
All were seated in their seats of the luxurious dining table.

" What about that institute, Shona?"Rocky asked having his aloo paratha.
"Yes we are working on it"she replied.
"Vikram, I think we should have completed the selection of faculty" she implied to Vikram.
"Yes mam. We almost completed. And we can start the institute within few days."
"That's great"

Rocky saw vanaram entering the mansion.
"Chief commander, you are no where to be seen since morning?"
"I went to look after the practice ground" he answered with his usual poker face.
" Come have your breakfast" Rocky offered.
"Mallamma"
Reena asked her to arrange a plate for vanaram.

Rocky saw Reena staring at vanaram with a displeased look. She knew him.

"Haven't we met before?" Reena asked with a calm face. But her innerside is far from the calm as she saw him. May be she new about him. May be he is vanaram.
He used to come with Garuda to the business parties her father used to attend with their family. Cruel is the word her father used to define vanaram when she asked who is he. And he was the active participant in every horrifying story she heard about kgf since childhood. He was a trusted man of Garuda and now Rocky says he is cheif commander. He isn't any trustworthy man.

Rocky should have killed him too with that merciless bastard Garuda. Then why didn't he?

Reena had all these running in her mind and she asked him only to confirm whether he is vanaram or not because she saw him only few times so she couldn't recognise him accurately.

She also wanted to ask the same as she saw him in the warehouse but couldn't talk with that sword incident and all.

"Yes I think so, you look familiar" vanaram replied.

" He is vanaram, my chief commander" Rocky introduced.
Reena's eyes grew wide with revelation. She was right. He is vanaram.

"She is "
"Iam Reena Desai, daughter of Rajendra Desai. " Her words cutoff Rocky's and she emphasized more on the words daughter of Rajendra Desai as a warning to the person seated there with a serious look, that if he thought to harm the king or people of the kgf then she will make him suffer the consequences.

Making sure that he will notice her threat that she is not a normal woman but daughter of his former boss's partner and to be wife of his present boss.

They completed their lunch and headed to the mines.

"Bhabhi"
Reena heard this and turned to see Farman standing there.
"Yes Farman"
"Actually Iam interested in jwellery designing "
"Oh that's good. Enroll your name and join the institute. It will start with in a few days."
"But bhabhi I wanted work in the defence force too. It seems like the time schedule won't match. Can you please tell me about the timings?"
"Farman you can't handle both at the same time. You should stick to only one. And I prefer you to go with this jwellery designing. Because you will have a bright future and better lifestyle." She suggested but he didn't look pleased with her advice.
" Why Farman? What is the problem to leave the defence force " she asked.

"It's my Amma's wish that I have a job and lead a good life. And Iam wishing to help my bhai by joining in his defence force.
I want to please both my Amma and rocky bhai"

Reena is shocked to hear he says that Rocky dear to him as much as his mother.

"But mother should be given greater importance than any other , Right Farman?"

"Bhabhi, Our sultan is not less than a mother for us. No doubt
my mother gave birth to me but it meant nothing before he came into our lives. So I want to work for him"
Reena's heart filled with pride for Rocky once again.
"Ok I will manage to the sessions specially for you"she said smiling.

"Thankyou bhabhi" Farman and went off.

This boy is so passionate in his work. His affection and gratitude towards Rocky were incredible. She thought of definitely informing about this special boy in his team to Rocky once he returned to mansion.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hello!!
How was the chapter?
I hope you enjoyed it. And Iam a bit early this time two updates with in 24 hours.
Please do vote the chapter and leave your precious opinions in the comment section.
Add it to your library so that you get a notification when there is update.

But today I have a question which Pop up almost every time I watch Reena's confession scene in KGF chapter 2.
That we see Reena pulling Rocky in the starting of mehabooba song but to where is she taking him to?
Ofcourse the scene looks absolutely cute with a Confident Reena draggingg Rocky's hand who just looks at her like a cute little lost puppy (lost in love😜), but where did they go.
And then Reena is shown closing the doors.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Please tell me if anybody understood.

Inbetween SORRY if I irritated you people with such question.

Thankyou