Chapter 15

Helping Giselle with her dresses gave me an inkling of the type of dresses she liked; silky and backless

There was hardly a dress she picked that didn't have both characteristics, and they looked good on her, too.

She had agreed to go shopping without me cajoling her, and I wondered if she'd called the man on the phone to reschedule. Sure, I kept her busy today by taking her shopping, but they could always hang out another time.

"Okay, this is the last one," Giselle said, startling me out of my thoughts.

She stepped into view, clad in a nude silk dress that hung off her frame like they tailored it just for her curves and olive skin.

Her bra was discarded because of the dresses she tried on, and from the way the dress hugged her upper form, I could see the outline of her nipples.

My dick stirred in my pants, and I hoped she didn't notice as I walked over to where she stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling mirror.

"You're supposed to crisscross the strings and tighten it so it looks like I'm suffocating."

I raised an amused brow at her through the mirror. "Suffocating?"

"I don't know how else to explain it. That's how the dress was tied on the mannequin, and it accentuated its waist."

I did as she asked, tying the strings tight so it looked like she was 'suffocating'. Her words, not mine.

"Good?"

"Mhm. I think I like this dress the most. What do you think?"

I cupped her waist with one hand, trailing the other up her exposed thigh. "I don't know, dolcezza. I think nude might be my favorite color on you."

That was also the shade of the lipstick she had on, and I didn't know if I preferred the red lipstick she wore the other night or this one.

"Really?" She sounded breathless.

"Really." I made eye contact with her in the mirror as my hand slid up a few more inches. Just like the dress she wore to Daniella's house, this one had a high slit, but the placement wasn't close to exposing her pussy.

"I didn't know you had a color you preferred." She arched her neck to give me more access to her neck as I inhaled her sweet, heady scent.

It was like a drug to my system. A drug I was getting addicted to as the day ticked by. And it wasn't just any drug. It was ecstasy. It made my dick hard as I stood this close to her.

"Take a quick guess, Giselle."

I thought she sounded breathless before, but now I was certain she had stopped breathing when I cupped her left tit in my palm.

It was just a handful and felt exactly how I imagined it'd feel when my brain conjured scenarios in the dead of the night - soft.

Her nipples pebbled immediately, poking out the front of her dress as she sank against my body.