Chapter 24

My cock tented the front of my pants as I watched Giselle slowly part her legs, placing the heel of her foot on my desk

My cock tented the front of my pants as I watched Giselle slowly part her legs, placing the heel of her foot on my desk. The motion hoisted her dress up, baring her panty-clad pussy in front of me.

Our eyes met in an intense stare-off; hers hooded with lust, while I tried to appear unaffected. I was so lost in her blue eyes that I didn't notice she'd slipped her hand into her panties until she gasped.

My eyes darted from her face down to her parted thighs, where she fingered herself. The itch to tear off her panties and settle back down on my chair so I could have an unobstructed view of her pleasuring herself was consuming.

"I'm not giving you much of a show, am I?" She asked, with a seductive smile, her smoky voice hardening my cock further.

Oh, how I wanted to hear her whimper my name with that voice of hers as I claimed every inch of her pussy.

"You can always ask, Niko, or you can keep acting like you're uninterested. The ball is in your court." She moaned suddenly, and I could only assume she found her G-spot. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," she cried, thrusting in and out of her pussy. The color in her cheeks rose, and that was when I broke my silence.

"Stop."

"Why?"

"Stop and take off the panties and the dress."

She smiled at her victory. "A little please never hurt anyone," she taunted as she took her panties off. "Anything else?"

"Spread your legs and let me see you finger that cunt."

"What do I get for doing as you've instructed?" She asked with a pointed look at my cock.

"Anything you want."

She sank her teeth into her bottom lip, bringing my attention to her mouth. I'd be coming down that throat before the night ended, I promised myself.

She spread her legs again like she did the last time, her lips curving up in a smile.

"Wider." I wanted to see all of her.

"Like this?" She spread wider until I nodded.

I raked my eyes down her naked body, committing every inch of her body to memory. I took my time staring at her perky breasts that jutted out of her chest, her dusty pink nipples standing erect.

When I was done fantasizing about the things I could do to her breasts, I looked down at her bare pussy that dripped with need. Her pussy lips glistened with her juices, the tiny, erect bud between them pulsing with unfulfilled need. She was soaked from fucking herself with her fingers, and if I hadn't stopped her in time, she'd have orgasmed.

"Don't wait on my account."

Her eyes fell shut as she slid two fingers into her pussy with ease. She started with slow, tentative thrusts, her breaths getting shallower by the minute. Her clit begged for attention, but she gave none, continuing with her slow thrusts until her thighs shook.