Chapter 74

NICHOLAS

I stroked my cock, coating my length with her cum, acting as a natural lube. I eased the tip of my cock against her slick, tight opening, pushing past the tight ring of muscles until it gave way and my cock slipped inside.

She groaned, the sheets muffling the noise. I grabbed her hips, holding her in place just in case the thought of pulling away. I let her get used to having me inside her before I flexed my hips, sheathing more of my length inside her until my balls were resting against her pussy.

She thrashed underneath me, whimpering and wiggling away from me.

"Too much," she cried out, reaching behind her to push me away.

I pinned her arm behind her back with one hand, strumming her clit with my other hand until her wetness coated her fingers. "Relax. It'll feel good in a minute. How do you feel?" I asked after a minute had passed and her body had gone lax.

"Full," she panted, her voice coming out breathless.

"I'm going to move now," I warned, pulling out of her only just to slam back in.

She groaned, clawing at the sheets with her sharp nails as I fucked her with shallow thrusts, getting her tight little ass used to my cock.

"More," she moaned, rocking back against me, taking my cock deep into her ass with every thrust.

"That's it, dolcezza. Bounce that ass on my cock," I groaned, my muscles rippling as her ass clenched down on my cock with a vice-like grip.

She whimpered in pleasure as she bounced back on my dick, the slaps our skin made on every backward thrust filling the room. Her moans alone were enough to make me blow my load. Fuck. I needed to claim her ass before that happened.

I curled her long hair around my fingers, pulling her head back as I fucked her ass. Her entire body rocked forward with every powerful, demanding thrust, and if I wasn't holding onto her, she'd be flying into the headboard.

"This ass is mine now, dolcezza," I growled, my thrusts turning feral. The thought of having her all to myself sent a primal need down my spine. I wanted to paint her with my cum and fill her with my seed until she realized she was all mine, and there was no escaping me. "All mine."

"Yours," she panted, her breaths matching every thrust of my hips.

Satisfaction coursed through my veins at her agreement

For someone who'd been so against me taking her ass tonight, she sure was into it. A lot. She slipped her hand between her legs, her fingers a blur on her clit as I claimed her ass like a savage caveman. I might as well be because there was no other explanation as to why I wanted to engrave myself under her skin and make her scream to the world that she belonged to me, and me alone.

"Fuck, baby. I knew you'd take my cock up your ass so well. Look at you bouncing that ass on my cock like a cheap slut. You like it when I claim you, don't you?" I taunted, slamming into her with long, hard thrusts.

She screamed like a banshee, propping herself up on both arms. I pushed her hand away from between her legs, pinching the tight bud hard just the way she liked it. My little slut like her pleasure with a bit of pain. I knew she craved it as much as she craved her next breath.

I slapped her pussy hard, eliciting another pleasure-filled scream from her. "I asked you a question, Giselle."

"Yes!"

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I love it when you claim me."

Fanculo. My balls churned with my release. "You like it when I fuck you like a little whore and fill you with my cum, hm?" I slapped her pussy continuously, pounding her ass with thrusts that could be heard fifty feet away. "I bet you like my cock in your ass, too."

"Oh, God. Please, fill my ass with your cum," she begged, her thighs trembling, letting me know just how close to coming she was.

"But why should I do that? You don't trust me, after all."

"I trust you... I'm sorry! I was scared of losing you," she admitted, her voice cracking like she was on the verge of tears.

I slowed my thrusts, pressing my chest against her back. "Never, baby," I whispered, trailing open-mouthed kisses along her neck. "You don't have to worry about that. You own me."

"I do?" She asked, turning her head to face me, her eyes still droopy with lust.

I claimed her lips in a fierce kiss, pushing my tongue into her mouth. She reciprocated, tangling her tongue around mine as I explored her mouth, permanently engraving the taste of her lips on my tongue.

"Always," I whispered mid-kiss, biting her pouty lips until she bled on my tongue. "I love you."

Her eyes fell shut at my admission, and her orgasm swept through her body, her ass clamping down on my cock hard. Her limbs turned limp, and she fell flat on the bed, causing my cock to slip out of her ass.

"One more?" I asked, covering her body with mine.

I parted her ass cheeks with my cock, slipping in easily. We groaned simultaneously as I sank to the hilt inside her ass. Her ass was so much tighter in this position, and I was impossibly deep.

"No one and nothing outside this room matters," I whispered, burying my face in her neck, inhaling her sweet scent as I rolled my hips forward, chasing my orgasm. "Just you." I planted a kiss on her shoulder as my balls boiled with my cum. "And me. Come for me," I crooned.

I hadn't forgotten about my earlier challenge; testing to see how many times she could come in one night. She'd surprised me so far. Just when I thought she'd reached her limit, she was coming again for me, my lips swallowing every cry and pant from her lips.

"Fuck," I groaned, planting deep inside her ass and letting go. Thick spurts of cum coated the walls of her tight ass, filling her to the brim.

Even then, I didn't stop kissing her. I kissed her until we were both breathless, and only then did I pull my head back.

"I love you, dolcezza. Always and forever."

Her gaze softened as her lips curved up in a bright smile. She loved thoroughly fucked, and I couldn't decide if I like post-orgasm Giselle or fresh-out-of-bed Giselle better. Fuck it! I choose both.

"I love you, too," she whispered.

I froze in surprise. Was my orgasm fucking with my head, too, now?

"I didn't say it because I wanted you to say it back." Sure, I wanted to hear her tell me how much she loved me, but I wanted it to be at her own time when she had no doubts about her relationship left. Not because she felt obligated to. "I said it because I want you to hear it and know it. You don't have to say it..."

She silenced me with a kiss, and I swear, it was like a missing part of me clicked into place with that simple gesture. I didn't hesitate to reciprocate, getting lost in the sweetness of her lips as satisfaction flowed through my veins.

I didn't think I'd ever be excited to hear three words in my life, but here I was, basking in my wife's embrace in the aftermath of us making love, replaying what she said in my head.

She was in love with me.

***
Merry Christmas 🎄💖