AUTHOR'S NOTE

CLARIFYING THE NATURE OF THIS STORY

This is an 18+ book. It will contain scenes such as violence, foul language, explicit sex, abuse, and drug use. Abuse covers both physical and sexual. Violence covers torture, blood, and killings.

If you need a trigger warning at the beginning of every chapter containing these things listed above, then this might not be the book for you.

Sex Scenes: These might contain some degradation, spanking, etc. They are all CONSENSUAL, so please do not kink shame. If you're uncomfortable reading these things, and you get a hint of what's about to happen, you can always skip that chapter.

COPYRIGHT

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or means; including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods without prior permission of the author. If you're found doing so, you will be reported and filed with a DMCA. Legal and appropriate actions shall be taken.

Copyright © 2022.

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, and incidents are products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to an actual person, living or dead, or an incident, is purely coincidental.

None of the characters in this book are flawless. They'll make wrong decisions at times. Do not expect perfection from them, or tear down the author for writing such.

PLATFORMS THIS BOOK IS AVAILABLE ON

1. Anystories/Readink

2. Webnovel

3. Dreame

4. Wattpad

5. Inkitt

IF FOUND ANYWHERE ELSE, IT MEANS IT HAS BEEN STOLEN. PLEASE REPORT THIS TO ME EITHER ON MY MESSAGE BOARD, OR THROUGH DIRECT MESSAGE.

On A Lighter Note

Enjoy! I hope you enjoy reading this book as much as I enjoyed writing it. Thank you!