Chapter 73

GISELLE

I landed on the bed with a bounce, watching as Nicholas tore off his sweatshirt. He hooked his thumbs in the waistband of his shorts, taking it off in one go.

My mouth watered and excitement buzzed through my skin as he kneeled at the foot of the bed, red angry veins running along his hardened cock that jutted out in front of him.

He curled his hands around my ankles, dragging my body across the bed, toward him.

"I don't know if I should spank you or just edge you on until you're begging to come on my tongue," he mused, pulling my nightgown over my head.

"No, to the second one."

He chuckled darkly, parting my legs wide until I was spread eagle in front of me. "Looks like I've got my answer."

"Niko, please," I pleaded, settling on my elbow as he lowered his head between my thighs.

"Please, what? Please, don't eat you out? Please, make you come?" He taunted, his warm breath brushing over my inner thigh, sending goosebumps down my arms.

"Please, make me come."

"So impatient," he tsked. "I haven't even begun."

And yet I was already losing my mind. He had that effect on me.

My hips jerked forward when he finally flicked his tongue over my clit, teasing the hardened bud with slow licks.

I slipped my fingers into the hair at his nape, thrusting my hips into his face. "More," I panted, impatiently.

"This is your punishment, dolcezza. You're not supposed to enjoy this and get rewarded, but I suppose I can make a tiny exception," he mumbled, before sucking my clit into his mouth.

My back arched off the bed as a toe-curling orgasm shook my body. My face heated with embarrassment. That was my fastest orgasm yet.

"Change of plans, baby. Let's see how many times you can come before you lose your mind," he said, lapping at my juices.

His tongue dragged along my slit, going from opening to clit until I shuddered from pleasure. He thrust his tongue into my opening, fucking me with his tongue while his thumb circled my clit until I was writhing on the bed, clawing at the sheets desperately to center myself.

I rocked my hips forward, tiny moans slipping from my lips.

"More," I panted, spreading my legs wider.

He paused his ministrations, looking up at me through droopy eyes, his lips glistening with my arousal. "You'll take what I give you, dolcezza. Nothing more." He flicked my clit, sending a jolt through my body. "And nothing less."

He splayed his hand on my stomach, holding my body to the bed, leaving me helpless to the assault of his tongue as he attacked my clit, nipping and sucking on the distended bud.

I closed my eyes, trying and failing miserably to recite the alphabet backward just so I could take my mind off the pleasure clawing at the pit of my stomach. He thrust two fingers into my core, adding the third one easily, without so much as a burn. I was that wet.

"Please," I begged for the umpteenth time.

My clit was overstimulated, and he still wouldn't let me come. He toyed with me, driving me to the edge, and just when I was at the peak, he'd stop, restarting the process.

"Please what?" His gravelly voice drifted into my ear.

"Please, make me come! I..."

I choked mid-sentence as an orgasm swept through my frame, dragging me under an endless wave of pleasure. Nicholas never once stopped. He kept on going, raking his long fingers over my G-spot as he tortured my clit with his skilled tongue. My first orgasm had barely subsided before I was tumbling into another one, and then another.