Chapter 44

NICHOLAS

"What are you doing awake?" I asked as Giselle pushed the bathroom door open, walking up to the sink where I was brushing my teeth.

It was past nine at night, and while that might seem too early for someone her age to be asleep, Giselle favored early nights. "Isn't it past your usual bedtime?" Not to mention she looked tired.

"Can't sleep," she replied, even as a yawn escaped her lips. "The light from the bathroom wasn't helping, either."

"Can't sleep or you don't want to sleep?" I was betting on it being the latter. "You're barely awake."

"Don't wanna," she admitted, hoisting herself up on the counter. "Would you look at that? He also brushes his teeth. He's not that different from us mere mortals," she said, as an attempt at a joke. I might have found it funny if I didn't want to know what was wrong with her.

I eyed her incredulously. She was purposely forcing herself to stay awake even though she was half-asleep?

She rolled her eyes at me. For someone who was half-asleep, she still possessed her sass in spades. "Stop looking at me like I'm weird."

"You're weird. Why punish yourself if your body wants some rest?"

"Because it's raining."

"I can see that." My head spun with several questions. Things were getting more... interesting. She couldn't sleep because of the rain. Was this a childhood trauma of hers?

"I can't sleep when it's raining."

"Why not? Are you scared of rain?"

"That's ridiculous." She was a shit liar. She wouldn't even meet my eyes. "I'm not scared of rain. As I said, the light flooding in from the bathroom wasn't helping."

"I'm almost done here, and then you'll go sleep, yeah?"

"Yeah," she drawled with zero enthusiasm. She must have sensed I was about to press her for more answers because she swiftly changed the topic. "How's your plan to kill my father going?"

"That eager to leave me?" I asked, ignoring the weird pang that filled my chest.

"What do you think? Hurry with brushing your teeth and let's go watch a movie."

"I'll pass." I rinsed out my mouth and my toothbrush brush before turning off the faucet.

She pouted, tugging on my arm. "I thought we were doing the civil thing now."

"I have better things to do than to watch a movie."

"Better things like what? Sleep?" She mocked, hopping off the counter. "Old man."

A little plan of instigation.

I thought you were smarter than that, dolcezza.

"I won't rise to the challenge, so why don't you pick something else?"

"What if I... persuade you?" She asked, slinking behind me. She dug her sharp nails into my abs, dragging them down until they were at the top of the towel wrapped around my waist. "Would that change your mind?"

"Depends. What's on the table?"

"You can make the call. What do you propose? I'll be waiting in the bedroom." Her hand lightly brushed over my half-hard dick, and she giggled, the sound shooting straight to my cock. "Oops."

She pulled away from me, but before she could walk away, I grabbed her arm, dragging her between me and the counter. "You're playing with fucking fire, baby."

She grinned coyly, pressing her breasts against me. Her nipples strained against the cotton material of her top, grazing my chest.

"And what are you going to do about that?"

I slammed my lips down on hers, digging my fingers into her waist. Her lips parted with a sigh, and I slipped my tongue into her mouth. My second hand promptly cupped her ass, squeezing the flesh before I grabbed her thigh. I hooked it over my waist before rocking into her.

She moaned into my mouth, wrapping her arms around my neck to brace herself before she began rocking back into me, rubbing her hot pussy over my straining dick. The towel around my waist fell to the floor, and I yanked off her tiny shorts carelessly before wrapping both of her legs around me this time around, teasing her slit with the length of my cock.

"Careful. That's my favorite pair," she whined, looking up at me with lust-filled eyes.

"Oh, yeah? Even more than my cock?" I hit her clit with precision, and her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

Her eyes narrowed into slits, but I could still see the desire and eagerness in them. "Are you gonna torture me tonight?"

She knew me well. "Depends. Tell me why you're scared of rain."

"I'm not scared... oh, fuck." She gasped as I pushed only the head of my cock into her tight heat. The only downside to torturing her was that I also suffered from it, especially at a time like this, when I'd love nothing more than to sink my cock into her pussy to the hilt. "More." She dug her heels into my ass, trying to push the rest of my dick into her pussy.

I smirked down at her when she growled after I avoided her lips when she tried to kiss me. "Only truthful girls get their pussy filled. You want my cock pounding this pussy until you're delirious with want?" She nodded vigorously. "Tell me the truth."

"I'm not lying."

"Wrong answer." I slid just the tip in again, and she was quick to wrap her slippery walls around me, trying to pull me in.

Sneaky little minx.

I groaned as my dick grew harder, and it took a fuckuva lot of self-control to pull out.

"You'll pay for that."

I uncurled her legs around my waist, and she slid down my body with a self-satisfied smirk. I turned her to face the mirror before pressing her upper half against the top of the counter.

"Trying to get rewarded even though you haven't played your part?" I smacked her ass hard. There was no holding back tonight. "Greedy girl."

"I was taking matters..." Her body jolted forward with another sharp slap on her ass, and like the little slut she was, she spread her legs wider, showing me the moisture that had formed because I was spanking her.

Cristo, how did I come across this perfect woman?

"No. You'll take your punishment without uttering a word. Capiche?"

She nodded, biting her bottom lips with a sultry look in her eyes. She was enjoying this more than she should have, considering the fact that I was painting her ass red.

"Good girl."

I rained slaps down on her ass, alternating between both cheeks. Giselle grew wild underneath me. She clawed at the marble countertop, desperately searching for something to center herself. When she didn't find any, she did the most unexpected thing.

"Fanculo," I cursed as I watched her slip her hand between her legs, and she began fingering herself, alternating between rubbing her clit and thrusting into her dripping core.

She smirked at me over her shoulder. "Like what you see?"

"Keep touching that pussy for me, baby." I resumed spanking her, keeping my eyes glued to the motion of her fingers. Her ass was beyond red, but she had no complaints. She had a high pain tolerance, after all.

"Like this?" She spread her legs wider to brace herself before she began lightly tapping her clit.

This woman was going to be the death of me.

"I've changed my mind. Go wait for me in the bedroom." She straightened, squeezing her legs tightly together. "Now," I added firmly.

"Giselle," I called out when she was at the door. She looked at me over her shoulder. "Don't touch yourself."

Her eyes sparked with challenge, and I knew immediately that she was going to do just that. I expected nothing less of her, anyway. My little firecracker.