Chapter 19

I told myself I could never have Giselle, but as I stared at her glistening pussy in front of me, I knew I couldn't withhold the urge to touch her

She was soaked just from me spanking her, and I knew just one slap to her clit would have her falling apart, but I couldn't have that.

I was in a business meeting when I got her text, and to say I wasn't amused would be the biggest lie of the century, but she couldn't know that. 

This was my excuse to fill my hands with her curves while little moans escaped her parted lips.

"This is what you meant when you said I couldn't handle my wife, right?"

"No. I didn't mean it that way," she lied, humping my hand. How ironic! My little pain slut knew what she wanted, but her mouth refused to speak the truth.

"What did you mean then?" I asked, rubbing her slick folds with two of my fingers.

"You know what," she said through gritted teeth as her thighs shook with unfulfilled pleasure. "If this was about having sex with you, I could go out there and find other men to fulfill that desire."

My nostrils flared in anger. "The fuck you will." An image of another man pinning her underneath his body while he thrust into her tight, little cunt had me seeing red.

She smirked at me over her shoulder, her blue eyes showing how pleased she was with my reaction. "Does that displease you, husband? I'm only returning the" She broke off on a moan as I slipped my fingers into her pussy, shallowly thrusting in and out of her.

"What were you saying?" I taunted.

Her eyes narrowed into slits. "Fuck you."

"I'll pass on that." There were other things I could do to her that were sure to make her come. "I'm going easy on you tonight, dolcezza. I won't be so forgiving next time."

I sighed, pulling up the foldable sun lounger before leaning back against it, slipping my fingers out of her pussy in the process. This was madness. What the fuck was I doing? "Come here." I crooked my finger at her.

She eyed me warily, leaning backward until her back was pressed against my chest. I placed my slick fingers on her bottom lips, letting her know what I wanted without saying a word. Suck.

She opened her mouth, clamping her lips around my fingers, sucking until all her juices were off my fingers.

I sighed, placing my forearm over my eyes while her chest rose and fell heavily. Her hot pussy pulsed over my cock, and I knew just how much she wanted me to fuck her.

"What were you going out for today?" I asked.

She bent to the side to pick up her shawl, covering her lower half. "Art supplies."

"Art supplies?" It was difficult to focus when her juices leaked out of her pussy, soaking the front of my pants. I had no doubt there would be a huge, wet stain on my crotch when she stood.