Chapter 39

NICHOLAS

I loosened my tie around Giselle's wrists before flipping her on her back.

"Scoot up on the bed and keep your legs as far apart as you can," I instructed, climbing off the bed before heading for the closet, trusting that she'd be in position when I returned.

I reached for my phone in the pocket of my discarded pants, dashing back into the bedroom. I took slow steps toward the bed, my eyes glued to her pink pussy, every wet inch visible to me. That spanking really did get her going.

I took off her blindfold next, waiting for her to get used to the light in the room before I spoke. I wanted her eyes on me when I eventually made her come. "Here are the rules of the game. I'll set a timer for one minute. You're not allowed to make a sound within that minute, or I add a minute. I'll just keep dragging it out until you're drained and filled with the need to come. Keep your moans in for one minute, and you get to come."

"That's hardly fair!" She protested.

"Why?" I taunted. "Have a little problem with keeping quiet?"

I'd only ever fucked her once, and she'd been vocal as hell. There was no way she was making it to one minute, and we both knew that. It made this even more thrilling. My dick was harder than ever, but I ignored that.

I climbed in between her legs, setting the timer before placing my phone next to her head. "Keep your hands up there, or I'll be forced to tie them back up."

She swallowed, nodding her head, her blue eyes following my every move.

"Good luck," I whispered, before lowering my head between her thighs.

I trailed kisses down her inner thighs. God, she was simply perfection. I flicked my tongue out, pressing it flat against her slit. She tasted like it, too - sweet, and damn fucking addictive.

She trembled as I licked up her slit. She was doing fairly well at keeping her moans in, so I closed my mouth around her clit, sucking down on it. That did the trick. She arched off the bed, moaning my name out loud. I smirked to myself. I never said I was going to play fair.

"You did that on purpose," she panted as I reached for my phone to set my timer for two minutes.

"I never said I was going to play fair. I play dirty." I attacked her clit once more, rolling my tongue around the little bud. "Let's take this up a notch, shall we?"

I reached for the vibrator, turning the device on to the highest intensity. It slid so effortlessly into her cunt, and her walls closed around it immediately. How lucky. I still remembered how it felt to have those warm, silky walls around my cock. But tonight was all about pleasing her.

"Holy fuck." She leaned up on her elbows to look down at me as little orgasms took over her entire body. "It's too much."

My timer was far discarded now, but I couldn't give two fucks about that. This had escalated into something more than a game.

"Want me to stop?" I asked, nipping lightly at her clit.

She shook her head immediately. I thought as much. "More please." From this pose, her tits stood proud and tall in the air, her hardened nipples sticking out. I'd never seen a more beautiful sight. She looked like a sex goddess - my sex goddess - with her parted lips and bright blue eyes staring down at what I did to her pussy.

I went back to sucking on her clit, but slower this time. The tiny orgasms still hadn't stopped rocking her body. I adjusted the vibrator, so the tiny part that stimulated the clit was pressed directly against the little bundle of nerves before rising on my knees.

I took her jaw in my hand, pressing my lips against hers, letting her taste herself on my tongue.

"You taste like heaven, baby," I mumbled against my lips. Her pussy juice was like an aphrodisiac to my system. The effect it had on my dick was like none I'd ever experienced.

"I want to taste you, too," she whimpered, her hand slipping into my hair.

"Not today. Tonight is all about you, remember?" I reminded her. "You're going to take all I give you, right?"

She bobbed her head in agreement. "Yes."

"Why?"

"Because I'm your whore. Yours to play with however you see fit. You own my pussy, my orgasms, my moans. Everything," she whispered, biting down on her inviting plump lips as she dragged those sharp nails of hers down my chest.

Cazzo, I was going to come.

"Good girl," I said through gritted teeth.

Giselle wrapped a hand around my throbbing cock, squeezing lightly.

"Let me take care of you," she said, her eyes smoldered with lust. For me. No one else but me. I was one hella lucky bastard. "Please?" She added, stroking up and down, drawing labored breaths out of me.

No woman had ever had this effect on me, and I was at risk of blowing my load in such a short time, like a goddamn teenager who just discovered the wonders of stroking his dick. I yanked the vibrator out of her sopping cunt. She quickly replaced her moan of disapproval with a shriek as I thrust three fingers in and out of her mercilessly. I was close, but I wanted her to come around my fingers first.

She momentarily forgot to stroke my dick, instead, getting lost in her impending orgasm. It was going to be a big one. I could feel it from the way her pussy desperately clung to my fingers and from the pulse of her clit as I strummed it with my thumb.

"I'm gonna come," she cried, stroking my dick at an equally fast pace.

"That's it, baby. Scream my name. Let every motherfucker know who this pussy belongs to. Let them know they can never have you because I own you. Come for me."

I curled my hand up against her top wall, raking over her G-spot. The intensity of her orgasm pushed my hand out of her cunt, and I realized why a few seconds later when squirts after squirts of cum escaped her pussy.

Fuck, she was a squirter, too. Could she be any more perfect? I closed my hand around hers, stroking myself to the thought of that. A few seconds later, I was spraying her breast and stomach with my thick cum.

I collapsed on the bed next to her, holding her through her aftershocks.

"I think I peed on the sheets," she whispered when her breathing returned to normal.

I rolled on my side, looking down at her in awe. "No, baby. You squirted."

"That was intense."

"It was," I agreed. "Who knew you were good at following orders?"

"I don't take orders from just anyone." She raked her hand down my chest, a coy smile pulling at her lips. "If following your orders means I get to experience something like this again, I suppose I could make an exception for you."

I took her bottom lip between my lips, sucking on it. I was fast becoming addicted to her lips. "Let's go clean you up."

She swiped some of my come off her breast, licking it off her finger. "Salty."

I slid between her legs, my still hard cock resting against her pussy. "Don't make me fuck you into this bed, dolcezza."

She grinned up at me, wrapping her legs around my waist while her nails dug into my shoulder. "And you think I'd object to that, because?"

I chuckled. "Let's go shower, you greedy whore."

"Only for you."

Only for me. As I stared into her eyes, I realized she was going to be the death of me. The most shocking part? I found myself not giving a fuck.