Many Questions

Y/N POV-

Wanda is pregnant. How is that even possible? I know she wouldn't cheat so this has to be her abilities but still. Wow. Tears continue to stream down Wanda's face as she turns in towards me and pushes her face into my neck.

"I swear I didn't cheat, baby. I swear." It is all she manages to say over and over again. "Shh, love, I know. Take a deep breath. You're going to upset our baby." She pulls back and a smile begins to form through the tears. "Our baby?" I nod. "Ours love. You're pregnant."

I walk Wanda into our bedroom and have her sit on the edge of the bed as I kneel down in front of her. I place my hand lightly over her lower stomach. "I know you probably don't recognize sounds right now little one but I can't wait to meet you. Your mom and I are going to spoil you so much."

Wanda takes my face in her hands and pulls me up to her, our lips meeting in a messy kiss. I gently push her back so she lays down on the bed. I do my best to balance with my one arm as I lean down and move over top of her. "We're really okay?" I know this will probably not be the last time she asks me this.

"Yes babe. I promise. It's you. I will always be yours. And all I know in this moment is that, you are going to be an amazing mother." I start to lose my balance before tipping to the side and collapsing on the bed next to Wanda. She rolls onto her side and wraps her arm around my torso. I wrap my good arm around her as she nuzzles into my shoulder.

"That wasn't very sexy. I'm tired of only having one working arm." Wanda giggles as she slowly begins to mess with my shirt. I can tell she is trying to do some of the exercises the doctor gave her for her hands. Freya jumps up onto the bed behind us and lays down with her back pressed against Wanda.

"Can I see your dream that you had last night?" Wanda lifts her head from my chest. "Really? Yes, I can show you." She sits up and lifts her finger tips placing them gently against my temples. "Close your eyes, baby." The emptiness I see behind my eyelids is quickly replaced by our townhome.

Wanda wraps her arms around me as we watch the scene unfold. I am holding onto one baby boy and Wanda has the other in her arms. Both of them are silent, no screaming or crying. In the dream, we move closer together as the two baby boys reach out for each other. They were in the womb together for so long that being apart must feel wrong for them. The Wanda in front of me leans forward and presses her forehead against me in the dream. "Billy and Tommy. How did we get so lucky?"

The dream around us begins to fade out. "Wait, no no. Come back." I grasp out at the image but it breaks apart in my hand. When I open my eyes again, I see Wanda laying next to me on the bed again. "That's it. I woke up after that." I wish there was more.

There's a slight knock on the door behind us. "Come in!" The door opens to reveal Nat. She shuts the door behind her before she talks, "Hey, did you find out yet?" I look to Wanda to answer. This is her pregnancy. She nods her head as her eyes get teary again. "Yes, I'm pregnant Nat."

They spend the next couple moments rambling with each other as Nat gives Wanda a hug. "I'm so happy for you guys. I know this was unexpected but you both are going to make amazing moms. I finally get to be an auntie." Freya just watches our interactions from her spot on the bed with a tail wag.

"I wonder how far along you are." That's just one of many questions I have. Wanda shrugs. "I don't know. Do you think we'd be able to call that doctor Stark trusts to do a house call tomorrow?" Nat nods, "I'll get it all set up. Now, try to get some rest. It is up to you when you tell everyone. I won't say a word." Wanda pulls Nat in for a hug one more time before she leaves for the night.

Wanda POV-

Y/N and I decide to wait to tell the kids until we know how far along I am. We don't really know how supernatural baby growth works, no one really knows. Y/N takes my hand and follows me into the small room that Stark has set up with everything a doctor could need. A little man with round glasses sits at the desk typing on his computer. "Ms. Maximoff, my name is Dr. Chris Morrison. Ms. Romanoff requested an appointment for you because you believe you are pregnant, that is correct?" I nod.