Home

Y/N POV-

The kids follow me back to Wanda's room followed by Nat, Yelena, and Steve. The first thing I see when I enter the room is Wanda smiling as she looks down at her two boys, our two boys. Her eyes lift to look at me, her soft smile turning into a full blown grin. Her nose scrunches up before she returns her attention downward.

Everyone moves forward surrounding the bed as they look at the two now sleeping babies. Wanda looks to Nat, "Want to meet one of your nephews?" She nods excitedly before taking one of our boys into her arms. Kali reaches over and gently rubs at his hand until he grabs ahold of her finger.

Yelena steps forward on Wanda's other side and motions down to our other son. "May I?" Wanda nods and helps him into her arms. It takes her a second to relax before she whispers down to him, "Hi sweet boy, I'm Auntie Lena."

The kids were nervous at first to hold the boys but eventually we convinced them. While everyone else's attention is on our boys, Wanda locks eyes with me and makes grabby hands. "Come here." She scoots over on her bed so that I can sit next to her. I wrap my arm around her pulling her close as she lets out a deep sigh. Her eyes close as she rests against me.

I tilt my head down to kiss the side of her head, "I still can't believe this is real." Wanda nods slowly, "I can't believe they came out of me." She giggles at her own joke before nuzzling against my shoulder.

Peter is currently holding onto one of the babies, "So, do we finally get to hear their names? You haven't told us yet." Wanda opens her eyes and lifts her head to see who Peter is holding. "You're holding Billy." She looks over to Harlee next, "And that's Tommy." It didn't take long for Wanda and I to come up with names the other day. Now, that we've seen them, they're perfect.

"Hi, Tommy." Harlee rocks back and forth slowly while Eli offers Tommy his finger to hold." Peter and Kali are currently doing the same thing with Billy. Yelena keeps going back and forth between both boys while Nat and Steve are standing together between them. These boys have the best support system and people who love them already and they don't even know it yet.

Wanda POV-

We're able to go home from the hospital after two days. They wanted to make sure both boys were happy and healthy before letting us leave. Y/N and I were also able to do our checkup appointments to see how our injuries were healing as well while we were still here. Y/N was practically good as new as can be expected while I am improving day by day.

Nat met us at our home to help us bring the boys inside. Freya's tail smacks against every wall as she follows us into the house waiting for pets. Her curiosity about the boys quickly draws her away from us as she sticks her nose inside the baby carriers.

"Be careful baby girl." Y/N pets Freya's head as she sniffs the boys feet before sitting and watching them sleep. Nat leaves shortly after we arrived to give us some time alone with our family. I am still exhausted as can be expected from this past week and giving birth. Y/N can see it in my face, "Why don't we take them upstairs? You can take a nap. I've got them."

I help get Billy and Tommy upstairs against Y/N's wishes. She's been really protective of me and I know she doesn't want me to overdo it. We set their carriers in our room so we can keep an eye on them but they are sleeping hard. I fed them before we left the hospital but they'll be hungry again soon. Y/N sits down on her side of the bed and pats for me to join her. "Are you sure? I can stay up."

Y/N shakes her head no, "If they wake up, I can take care of them. For now, you need some rest." I curl up against her side while Freya takes up her position on the end of the bed, her snout facing the boys. "Stay with me?" Y/N nods. "I'm not going anywhere unless the boys need me. But if that happens, I'll come right back, promise." Y/N scratches up and down my back slowly as I close my eyes and immediately fall asleep.