It's Time

Wanda POV-

I wake up in our bed in the townhome in Y/N's arms. My heaven. All that is missing is Freya. I can feel the boys moving more and my body feels sore as I shift in bed. The sun has just barely begun to shine through the blinds slowly illuminating the room.

I haven't been pregnant that long but Y/N natural adjusts her hand position to wrap one arm protectively around the babies. I'm surprised I'm awake before Y/N. Normally, she beats me awake most mornings. I tilt my chin back to admire her soft features as she sleeps. She's absolutely beautiful.

The boys seem to have settled down some as I rotate in towards Y/N and position my lips against her neck. I gently trace my fingertips against her exposed stomach where her shirt pushed up while she was sleeping. She stirs for a moment before settling back into her dream I assume.

I kiss along her jawline and neck as I run my fingers along the inside of her waistband. It isn't as smooth of movements as I would like but I'm getting better everyday. Y/N makes sure to encourage me too, never casting judgement.

Y/N's eyelids begin to flutter open, "Babe?" She glances down the bed at the pushed back covers and my hand that is quickly disappearing into her shorts. "Is this okay?" She nods and roughly rubs at her eyes. "Yes, of course it is." It doesn't take her long to lift my chin up to kiss me.

Her body begins to react to my movements. I barely dip my finger inside her yet it causes her back to arch with a slight moan. "It's been too long. You don't normally react this way." I try to maneuver myself up so that I can move down the bed to pleasure her but my stomach makes it difficult.

"Love, no. It's okay." Y/N shifts to rest on her arm turning towards me, my hand still rubbing between her legs. "Please, you've been so good to me lately. Let me show you just how much it means to me." I retract my hand from her pants and roll onto my back before motioning to her. "Come here."

She scrunches her eyebrows together until I grab ahold of her waist band and begin pulling her up to me. I tug on her shorts to pull them off before she moves over top of my face. I lock my arms around her legs pulling her down onto my tongue which elicits a very loud moan to escape her lips. "Wanda, oh my god." She grabs ahold of the headboard as I squeeze her ass with both of my hands.

With one final tongue flick and sucking action, she falls apart. Her legs begin to shake as she holds herself up while I taste her sweet release taking her all in. She pushes herself up from my mouth when the sensitivity gets too painful. She closes her eyes as she tries to get control of her labored breathing. "I will never get tired of that." It really has been too long. We've had a lot going on.

I giggle up at her as she looks down at me, eyes filled with lust. She slips off her shirt then without saying another word, she moves off my chest and lifts my shirt to reveal my huge belly. She kisses a line down from my lower chest down to the waistband of my shorts. She maneuvers them down my legs with little help before settling down between them.

"Love, you're already so wet for me." She runs one finger up and down between my folds before slowly pushing it inside me. I grab ahold of the sheets next to me but she just reaches up to interlock our fingers with her free hand. "It's my turn to take care of my girl since you did such a good job pleasing me." She knows this kind of praise turns me on more than anything else.

She lifts her head up slightly so she can see me over my stomach. "Scoot back slightly love. I want you to watch me take care of you." She helps guide my hips back on the bed so that my upper back is against our headboard. "Eyes on me. Be a good girl or I'll stop." Y/N let's go of my hand and positions it right under my belly to apply pressure.

Her tongue steadily strokes up and down my clit while she strokes her finger along my inner walls until she hits a spot that causes my hips to buck slightly. "That's it. Good girl." She intensifies her movements and presses down to apply more pressure until I tip over my limit. Her name leaves my lips as a moan as my climax hits its peak. My entire body begins to vibrate as she keeps her lips locked down onto me.

I drop my hand down onto the top of her head and run my fingers through her hair. She helps me ride out my orgasm wave until my body releases the tension it is holding. Y/N licks her lips before smiling up at me with a goofy grin. She places one hand on my stomach before leaning up to kiss me. There's something extremely hot about tasting myself on her lips. She pulls back slightly and rests her forehead against mine.

Before either of us can say anything, a rush of liquid floods out of me between my legs. I know Y/N could feel my sudden change in energy. "Is everything alright?" I squirm slightly, "Um, I think my water just broke." It takes a moment for Y/N to register what I said but when she does, she jumps out of bed still completely naked.

"Fuck, let me call Nat. She'll know where we need to go. I'll pack a small bag for us." I try to sit up but struggle with my huge belly. Y/N pauses in her hectic rambling to help me sit up. I squeeze her hand to get her attention. "First, let's take a quick shower. Please." I know Y/N is wanting to fight back against but instead she shuts her mouth and helps me walk towards our bathroom. Our last moments together before our boys get here.