1: 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐬 ☁︎

:) ;) =)

Authors note:If you stumbled across this book, then wow

Authors note:
If you stumbled across this book, then wow. I never would've expected that- But I hope you enjoy and like this book.
P.S: my first ever book to be written

-YOU MAY READ NOW-

"𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒊 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒔"

✰✰✰

The human mind is despicable; with different kinds of opinions, doings, desires and feelings. Though the mind is a part of us, living within the shadows; it can still deceive and ravage us. The same cell, same colour, same structure, yet the amount of delusional thoughts that we get drawn to is pathetic and scary along with the naked truth that we evade. When calloused life drains vigour within us and fills it with emptiness and negative thoughts we fugitive ourselves and let the elusive thoughts be as it is, not wanting to reminisce the partially happy memories. Which is unhealthy as we must cherish the minor happy thoughts.

The mind sets off on its journey through a common path, but, gets triggered only for it to change its direction. What we witness and experience turns into our belief, and through that belief we make decisions. That's why even under the same circumstances, people tend to either make regretful mistakes or a righteous path.

The mind develops in a way that we can't tame, and has memories constantly triggering us and vague memories that we force out of our system, breaking us. There's always a demon or dark energy lingering in the depths of our mind, lurking around to vanish our sanity, it expands according to everyday experiences, unleashing the periled subconscious that's concealed away. The debris pieces of our mind rigidly placed midst dark chasms have connections; a bond; between heaven and hell, past life and the afterlife, good and evil, that our consciousness is unaware of. That we are unaware of. It's so deep that it's hard to fathom. We all are part of another world; supernatural beings, but we know so little about our minds to tame it, to create profound energies.

The mind varies into four parts; conscious, unconscious, subconscious and finally the one that I'm close with. The instincts. The sixth sense that flows in us helps us to predict the future, and to be beware of what's to come. Is it freedom beneath me? Or is it calloused peril? A slight gut feeling, a wrenching in our mind, an invisible force pushing us away, even a dark dream, all forms of instincts. I dream. I dream about the weirdest and most confusing things, scenes that are either grotesque or fearful, only for it to be a sign that something so tragic and bizarre is about to happen, that my mind will be hard to reminisce.

There could also be another part in our mind laying even more under the blankness, flowing with energies that can only be triggered if we're either mystical or know the ways of digging through the gorges. This is not proven tho. Past life memories are deliberately stored in the depths, with no way to trigger them. If past life regression was possible then maybe we'll reminisce about it all. But let's leave this. The sixth sense in a way is or could be an inborn ability.