21: 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 ☁︎

"𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒘𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍; 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆. 𝑳𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒔𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒈𝒐 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒂𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒇𝒖𝒍. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒅𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒖𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓"

✰✰✰

-Jungkook-

The moment I said the heroic words all heads abruptly swiveled towards me in sync, gazing at me as if I weren't a handsome human. Shoving back all the vigour at the back of my mind so I wouldn't grasp it and end up jumping around and telling them about my so-called adventure. I walked towards them. Jin and Yoongi as always had that cautious look on their faces and the others' facades twisted into a grimace look as they looked at me up and down.

It has been a few months I guess? Since my death, I was grateful to everyone for maybe moving on and apparently camping in the forest. A familiar forest now that I see it.

Holding my hand up high; like the pose criminals do when caught, "I come in absolute peace" Nearing them I was in front of them. I said in the loudest way possible because the sound of the harsh rain was making it hard.

"Who are you?" With an eyebrow up, coming closer my dear Taehyungie said. As always trying to look dominating as ever but those swollen eyes patched with red gave it all away. Poor guy must have panicked at the thought of being marooned in a forest with no way of getting out.

"My name is Jeon- excuse me, I mean- My name is Kim Namjoon and I-I- came camping too! But because of the rain, I was planning on returning back but then saw your van so I decided to come" That was a decent lie. Good job namjoon.

"Ohh..umm our van is not working for some reason tho the diesel is full" Dumping the dominating look, taheyung slouched his shoulder, looking down.

Looking around I still couldn't see Minji. Did she not come?

"I-I- can't find her! It's so dark, I-I- couldn't. She- she. And I thought Taehyung was with me?!" The wail of a certain young man came out through the crowded trees, soaked and distressed than all 8 of them. Obvious crimson blush was around his eyes, the soreness from crying clear even under the darkness. Bogum. That was unexpected.

"I-I got lost- and I ended up back here! Oh god! I told you! We should've gone! Why did we morons send her alone?! She's a woman! Fuck!" The wail of another boy; Taehyung, screamed in the exact pain as Bogum. Something suddenly hit me. Is the woman they're talking about-

"Who's in there?" I said, their attention back on mine.

"Our friend! S-she's in there, s-she went to collect woods but then t-this all happened- oh god.." Ryujin said as she kept on crying. For her to cry this much it could be Minji-

"What. Is. Her. Name" My facade turned stern, afraid of the possible danger.

"Park Minji"

My body stiffened even tho a part of it expected that answer. My mind spun in directions restlessly exactly like the soul wandering around. The demons in my mind laughed maliciously; their words of peril echoing throughout me. Anxiety taking over me was a bad thing because once I was under its grasp then I'd collapse, withering like a wry leaf under the coldness of the gale and the callousness of the thunder. I tried pushing away the anxiety that malevolently crawled onto my shoulders and bit into my heart. Positive thoughts. That's what I wanted, but all of it soaked away; just elusive. My mind lost its balance, stumbling a bit as my gut wrenched. Looking down, my hands shivered vigorously.