20: 𝐋𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐎𝐟 𝐖𝐨𝐞☁︎

"𝑾𝒐𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒅𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒔. 𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒛𝒆. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒙𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔, 𝒘𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒆, 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒔, 𝒉𝒂𝒈𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒔"

✰✰✰

-Jungkook-

[That evening]

I descended towards Earth with exhilaration, eyes shut and body feeling like it was floating. I couldn't stop smiling at the thought of stepping on the hard ground below, and nosy people along the streets. Who knew I could miss annoying people? The moment I felt my feet on something, I knew I had reached. I fluttered open my eyes and the foreign light of the sun blinded my vision through the canopy. I was in the public park. No one had seen me I guess since I was more midst the canopy of trees. My body was boosted with ecstasy, jumping out of the hideout I went hoping around not bothered by the eyes weirdly looking at me. What would they know of living in complete isolation with just a vapour thing as a company? Vees don't need to know that. They'd know once they're dead as a ghost.

I eyed the streets of Seoul, terribly missing this sight. Just when I was about to run into the convenience store, I saw my body through the glass of a building. And I was not who I was.

When I smiled, the dimples on either side went deep. My once-thin lips had become slightly plump, not the Jimin plump but still. Oh, I miss Jimin's smile. I was tall, maybe taller than before, the muscles were still there. Hefty and buff.
I didn't have my long hair rather it was cropped short. A new style and yes I looked mature and handsome.

I wondered what my name should be. Kim? Lee? Choi? Maybe Kim Kookjin or um Kim Namjin? Uh, something that suits this person. Oh well, I am this person, so me. Kim- Kim nam- Kim namjoon. Kim namjoon! Yea, I'll go with that.

A kid passed by me and stopped to look at my dazed self. My new face and name filled me with excitement so I bowed to the kid and shouted, "Hello! My name is Kim Namjoon, I'm new here!" The kid who was maybe 12? arched his eyebrows, "Um I didn't ask man" and walked away.

"That's ok um I'm just new here..." Well, that was awkward and since when are kids so rude?

Shrugging I widened my smile once again at the convenience store. Oh wait- I don't have any money or a car or a house. Damn, nothing. I am homeless. Patting my hand at my bottom pocket I felt something. Taking the thing out I squealed like I had seen money for the first time. It feels like I'm an infant but aware of everything.

The Master or whoever was kind enough to lend me money or maybe put money. But does that dude have money? Is he stealing, or bribing out money from the millionaires who die?

I knew I had to use the money wisely. And heck I was not even hungry. Ok. I'll lend a car and go hunt some ghosts.

The white Toyota car was decent and cheap so I rented it. Driving along the place I saw a ruckus in the traffic. People honking and shouting. Going a bit further into the scene I noticed the traffic lights were jammed and policemen in a devastating situation. Why are the lights jammed tho? Suddenly I felt something fast go past me, not the Vees fast but fast enough, I swivelled around and oh shit- that ghost! The man! He was running around like a madman right out of an asylum, his face was dark as his soul body had a shade of ebony. He was confused and restless. Parking my car, I ran towards him calling out to him, "Excuse me, mister ghost! Stop!" After a few shouts the man restlessly turned around, shifting his eyes through everyone with eyes which had crescents of fear. And then his gaze was directly on mine while mine was on his. His eyes widened as his mouth opened and he screamed. I heard the shrill. But it felt like when he screamed the wind blew a bit harsher. And that's when I noticed some shades of grey in the sky, barely noticeable.