40: 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 ☁︎

"𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒖𝒔. 𝑳𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅. 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅"

✰✰✰

-3rd person Pov-

Two souls take refuge in each other way before the universe is created. Way before a heaving body is woven. The souls have a heart with flesh and veins floating in profound magic, these threads of both the souls twirl around each other, coiling to form a seal. The arteries tie into a beautiful knot. And it'll remain as it is- till forever breaks apart and kills the debris of memories and existence. The two souls can stretch apart from one another, break apart and deny the truth all along the alignment of the heart tightly secured. Within the two lovers's souls, stars are adorned on their skin. The moon's emanating liquid flows in vigorous waves. The enormity of the universe resembles their love. A kind so rare, you'd refuse to understand. They both are two souls, two bodies, two hearts and two lips meant to become one syllable. Through time and space and even when time slips down mountains and centuries driving past in profound melancholy and souls in a desperate attempt to reunite. The universe is vague within its vastness. It's like a beautiful yet chaotic dance of stars and galaxies, a never-ending journey that leaves us in awe. It's like a glimpse of a frantic breath of fog, fleeting yet unforgettable, unclear and uncertain. The souls, no matter under which sun or moon or stars or enmity or jubilance- they'll find themselves midst of the tragic chaos. It's an indelible beauty carved into their bones. They align perfectly like colliding stars. They become one, and never again part. Through each time, space and world they'll always be the two. Till forever parts them. Till infant memories part them.

In the vast expanse of the universe, amidst countless beings and infinite possibilities, there were two souls that had been intertwined since time immemorial. They had taken on different forms, personas, and even identities, but the bond between them remained unbreakable. And so, once again, they found each other, drawn together by an irresistible force that transcended time and space. It was him and her. It always will be him and her despite everything.

He held her, with new innocence not realizing- never to realize that these were the exact hands he'd felt and traced till time immemorial. Deep within his fathomed mind of procellous reminiscent and regressions wrought in wreathed bliss, he has known her till the dawn of time. The curve of her lips and wry skin under a brumal season, the luminary of her orbs by the influence of him and him alone. The length of her short and long hair, the cataclysmic mind and thriving flowers. Under all seasons, under all forms. He has loved her unconditionally. She has loved him unconditionally.

She looks up at him, smiling shyly simply letting her mind wander off to the details of this guy before her. She realized that maybe after all there's nothing termed as the 'one' because she wouldn't have loved everything about this guy if it weren't for that. The crescented eyes that resemble the linen moon in the sky, and the rapid beating of his heart hammering against her ears. Everything was completely different. But of course, her soul wouldn't let her physical form make it known that the guy next to her warm body was the same guy she loved over the years. There is familiarity in the way he twines his arm around her, there is familiarity in the energy he possesses. Scattered are these memories, fragmented are these acknowledgements. In her heart, she has moved on from Jungkook. In her mind it is Eunwoo. Without comprehending that it truly is him. Even she has taken form into someone after coming from another world. The stretch of his skin and his gleaming smile. The smooth treads of his movement to the distinct sound of his laugh slamming into her senses like a deafening pleasure. The way his face fits perfectly into the cups of her finger. The way his lips on her sends thundering electricity within her veins. Within her vague soul.