2: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐳𝐞 ☁︎

"𝒊𝒇 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒛𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒆"

✰✰✰

"Hey, Min!! your back"

jungkook said, unaware of how much of a panic I was in.

I stared at him with sheer fury in my eyes.

It would been better if he was the kind of a person I could just skip without any introduction but was he that kind of a guy?- it'd be a lie so fathom that I'd rather scorch in death. I took him in my eyes, my heart hammering through my ears at the sight of him all the while masking my fury. I met this beautiful human 1 year ago. It'd be again a lie if I said that my body didn't tingle up with heat the moment I saw him. A year ago. In a club. How funny.

This boy just gave me a round of panic kicks and I should be pissed off right? It seemed that I was so hypnotized by his figure that my mind melted into flocculents the moment he closed the distance between us before placing his firm hands around my waist, our lips so close it could collide if one moved, the seconds stretched as we looked into each other's eye, drinking in emotions. Later the tension got high and he hastily touched it onto my lips. Heads tilted to the side and lips moving in sync. Electrifying. My soul is in lava and brimal cubes.

"You should have at least texted me when you reached here, I just guessed the time you'll reach here and brought you some food," he pouted to show that he was sad since I didn't text him.

"I'm sorry, I forgot 'cause I was so tired" I made an excuse which was the truth, and went towards the food.

"You shouldn't have left the door open when you left and also you scared the shit out of me, I thought it was some intruder" I said and he looked at me with a done face. 

I took out the food he brought me and placed it on the coffee table.

"Aren't you going to eat? Come one don't tell me you're not hungry" he whined

"But I ate lunch at 4. This will be my dinner don't worry" I chuckled gave him a peck on the lips and headed toward the bathroom, "I'm gonna take a shower, are you gonna stay or leave," I asked him.

"I'm gonna stay!" He shouted back at me.

I took all the stuff I needed for bathing and went to the bathroom. Taking out all my clothes, I twisted the shower knob to the right making the water fall on my bare skin, I enjoyed the coldness of the water, and closing my eyes I hummed a hymn, a song that Jungkook wrote and sang for me. The song was named 'Still with You' and I'm in love with the song. The melody, the lyrics, and the depth in his voice is just a masterpiece woven into music notes, I asked him to upload the song but he refused.

After a refreshing shower, I put on some comfortable clothes and went to my bedroom where Jungkook was still there, he was lying on the bed scrolling through his phone, He smiled at me when I sat next to him. I laid my head on his shoulders.

"How are you kookie? Did you miss this face?" I inched my face humorously close to his.

"Jokes on you thinking- even considering- that I didn't miss this person. I think I was going to die when I didn't see you for 2 days" I laughed and hit his arm.