14: 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 ☁︎

"𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒊 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒎𝒅 𝒊𝒎 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒊 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐"

✰✰✰

-𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐢-

Crazy how time travels so fast that you don't even realize 2 weeks have passed. Everything that happened seems to be a distant blur. But still lingering around. June July the time of the year when it rains and lets the minds of each person ease has now passed away, the damp ground beneath drying as the grey clouds disappeared and the sun arrives back big and hot. Hotness blanketed the area making each person miss the coldness of the rain. August was just like a hot summer here. I wished it were spring again, or maybe winter could arrive soon. His favourite season.

I miss him every day, every night, every second, every familiar moment. But I've gotten better at healing my wounds. I don't mourn now and then, constantly torturing my heart. Just like I said. Just like he said. "I can love him and still let him go"

I'm proud of myself, and I know he'll be too. People intend to come and go, either by choice or by causes of death. What can a mere human like me, or anyone, do anything about it? In reality, I can't take drastic choices by letting death take me too just so I could reunite with my dead lover. Even if you think about it, Romeo and Juliet could've still loved each other in their world, if only Romeo didn't decide to reunite with his love, just because death embraced her. Heck even if he had spent just two days crying and then killing himself would've been better. They could've continued their story.

I love him so much that I'm gonna let him go. But he's not the kind of human you should forget about after 2 weeks of mourning. He's the human that you should cherish and love till death, but don't cry, don't wail in agony. Just miss his feathery touches, and keep him carved in your soul. Don't hesitate to love another man, don't fear the same conclusion. Just continue living. Continue loving.

I smiled at my own 'motivational' thoughts. He has taught me a lot.

"Jungkook, I feel mature!" I said sadly.

Just then a knock appeared on my door, and I happily hopped towards it knowing it was Taehyung. We both planned on going for a little 'friend date' thing. Just a beautiful café with two best friends and I tried my best to ignore the rising dread that filled me.

"Minnie!!" Tas screamed, jumping onto me.

"Tannie!!" I don't know why I sometimes call him by his dog's name. Maybe because it rhymes with mine.

Shutting the door behind me, I held onto his arm giving him a side hug then later walking outside happily.

"Soo... what have you been up to," he asked now placing his arm over my shoulder.

"Um..yea I called my parents, well mom actually...you know I was pushing them away the whole time not realizing they were hurting too seeing me like that. I was blinded by my pain being unaware of others. How could I even push them away tae.." I said. I was not planning on dropping anyone's mood. But that's just how it is I guess.