29: 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐬 ☁︎

"𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒊𝒍 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒏? 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒅, 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒏? 𝑶𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒚? 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕h𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒘 𝒐𝒏 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒆𝒔. 𝑴𝒚 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒇𝒍𝒚?"

✰✰✰

-Jungkook-

My internals crumbled like waves during a tsunami, the tremors moving violently as the horizon upheld the tranquillity of paleness, concealing events on Earth so it could evade beings from the stratosphere to gaze down at the turbulence. Nonetheless, there was excitement in the hearts of people who loved the beauty of the tremendous events. My body stood upright with stiffness tho my eyes shone at times with awe at what unfolded before my eyes. A world above the sight of humans embedded with fantasy that no one would've expected. The world here is hidden between the cracks of the dense clouds, the ethereal magnificence aware to none- rather than us. The dead ones.

Who would've known that death itself was beautiful and its after-effects were even more? All regrets, pain and melancholy numbed by the coldness and isolation here. The belief runs through each man's mouth like vile and rotten honey, stating that there's nothing more shameful than taking your life given to you by the Eternals. Saying how you'll get thrown to the loathing fires of the agonized mountains of the sun all because of your deeds committed on Earth. Liberty of each snatched away from their own scorched hands all because of what? Man-made beliefs? Why? To control people like pets of a game just so you could normalize simplicity, to gain respect, to attain power?

Decades and decades of continuous practices and rituals. Blood and loath shadowing the mind. There's nothing left to do but sit back and watch as humanity tumbles down like ice cubes down the slope of a build-up spine. There's nothing left to save our world. Man creates man. Man makes law. Man kills man.

I shuddered and whimpered at the stories that sliced through the vibrations of my ear. Of my fellow beings here and immortal and mortal stories conveyed by Raphael. Weeks have passed by I presume, like wildfire caught in a fuel fire and spreading enormously, keeping the ignition in place. Day after day the churning in my gut kept growing yet the ecstatic arrival back on Earth eluded it all. Or maybe back on some other planet, another universe, another dimension.

"Maybe you'll be lucky if you are a person who's overly obsessed with mystical stuff" Vees added.

"Meaning?"

"I mean like if you think there's life after death and life before your life, reincarnation. There are a lot of people who believe it and have actually seen their past lives except this place....of course"

"Not in a thousand years do I think that'll happen" I grumbled, "And-" I was cut off by a question from the crowd.

"How can The Dominus not be called God if he created us, this universe, this dimension?"