15: 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐬 ☁︎

Hear Clouds by Before you exist (if u want)

"𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅, 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒆. 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒊 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒋𝒖𝒎𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒇𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔, 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏"

✰✰✰

-Jungkook-

"In her beautiful red dress, and a perfect shade of red lipstick painted on her lips. So prominent looking. Firm and strong yet with some vulnerability. She drunkenly swayed around the club dance floor along with the dense air mixed with sweat and the strong scent of alcohol. I remember being too down to even stand up and dance since all I was planning to do was drink the night away. But her eyes captivated me, her firey aura kindled a flame in my whole soul. I felt drawn and desperate. She was beautiful. Perfect. At times when she smiled, so wide with pleasure with her head fell backwards, that sight alone made me dizzy with admiration. It was not only the growing desire but also heated my hormones. I was sure that I had to at least talk to her and yes I approached her, talked and giggled. God, was she so beautiful that I wanted to slam my lips against hers but I wanted to be a man, and she looked drunk enough for me to have the cue that I can't get laid that night. I took her number of course. We met up after that lot, I don't know what I felt, but I wanted to get closer, I felt content and happy. And one day we were at a party, and we both were slow dancing. The urge to ask her out was increasing but I hesitated and later all that fear soon melted away the moment she desperately slammed her lips on mine, it was passionate at first and then got heated. That was the first time I made love to someone, indeed I've fucked but not that. And it was also her first time. It was beautiful. I've never loved anyone as I've loved her. Rest is history"

I finally finished of on how I met my girl, taking a breath I peeked at Vees. She was the curious one.

"I feel it, I just feel in my vapour body that you both are intertwined by fates and heck you can't be parted even by death" She looked determined and full of admiration.

"I hope so too Vees and I hope she's doing alright"

"You do know that you can be reincarnated into the same world itself right?" Vees mumbles.

I shot my head abruptly at her. What?!

"What!? How?! I thought you said we were reincarnated to a universe which needed us" Does that mean I can see her!?

"Well, this universe is also included among the options of which world you all are to be sent to, so if you're needed in this universe then you'll be sent back..."

"Why didn't you tell me before!"

"There's no guarantee you'll go back and also even if you do what if you reincarnate into an infant or a minor" Vees just said seconds ago on how we both won't be parted. Luck and fate would be by my side and maybe I could go back, better into a boy my age!

"What if there's a chance!"

"But you won't remember anything, who she was or who you are and-"