13: 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 ☁︎

"𝒀𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒚, 𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅, 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚, 𝒘𝒉𝒚'𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚? 𝑰𝒎 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍. 𝑯𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒕𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕, 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅𝒔, 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆"

✰✰✰

-Minji-

"Guys today was great, it'll rain soon so yes you both can go now, I'll be fine" Genuine words left my mouth as I looked at the both adoringly. So damn relieved and happy. It truly had been a while since I let myself rest from all the pain. I felt so grateful that I kept thanking the both on our way back. They even insisted on walking me to my dorm. At first from the back of my mind, a voice echoed telling me to make them stay over since being in solitude would be of dire consequences since I already experienced the tragedy. But I knew I couldn't burden them more just because of my loss.

"Let's do this again!" The unexpected voice of Bogum said excitedly.

Somehow all his annoying acts and constant flirting stopped. He was more caring, concerned of course. And yeah his smile which I never saw much, started appearing on his face which in fact was beautiful on him. Damn, why couldn't he always be like this?

"Yes of course" I exclaimed as I gave both of them a huge hug.

Bidding farewell I finally shut the wooden door of my dorm as an eerie silence suddenly unleashed the void within me. It was almost suffocating, spending time in this four-walled prison that my mind very callously liked. But I knew I had no other choice than to accept it all and live with the heaviness which hopefully would be temporary. The dull light that licked the whole room should've been warm but all that I felt nowadays were shadows engulfing the place, my mind fickling as I pother on the dilemma of whether staying in this place or going out in the wilderness of solace.

It was hard indeed, the school was less suffocating as I had my best people swarming around me shoving away the thoughts that try to claw in. But being here in solitude after all that happened. It was fucking hard. I used to love being in silence that levitated me to a distinct world of mirth, being stuck midst orchestral music notes rather than the ringing of melancholy. People die unwillingly or willingly either way unaware of the dreading aftermath they shower on the people that loved them, it was not their fault of course but it sucked to the core as only the remaining ones breathing in life were the ones enduring everything.

My eyes glistened, as the room got blurry under my vision along with a distinct sound of water droplets thudding towards the ground, slowing walking towards the tiny balcony that accommodated the room.

The grey skies sucked in all of the surroundings as some beams of sunlight peeked out from the gap of the grey clouds. The skies cast over numbness all around and the clear droplets of rainwater poured down from above. The gale shoved around as if its mind was stroked with black shades of wrath. I sat on the huge cushion placed there, it was big enough for me to lay my head on the metal railing, my gaze scrutinizing the world around me. Tho since the sun had left for its solace, leaving naked dullness around, the tears of the moon still managed to fill tranquillity over this broken canvas. Calmness in the sound. Coldness of the gale. Brokeness of the soul.

My mind reminisced of the happy memories as I calm-fully let the scent of rain fill my lungs, filling them with wilderness rather than calloused dirt.