27: 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 ☁︎

"𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰, 𝐲𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐫. 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 p𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬"

✰✰✰

-Jungkook-

It filled me with both ecstasy and fear at the distant thought of getting reincarnated within 2 months. I was not sure whether time left me hanging in June or threw me off September while it stayed in June. Either way, time left me in bafflement as I continued staring up at the pale blue sky. Last week Vees told me that within 1 week, preparations for reincarnation would begin, so out of the blue I forgot that I was stuck here actually waiting to live another life. Crazy as it all is, I'll forget who I was, or what I am, but my soul will remain the same, getting old as oceans. The memories of the past get huddled up into a part of our mind, Besides the four categories our mind is separated in accordance to humans, there's another part in our mind all for the lives I've lived. We've lived. But maybe past life regressions can extract the concealed memories, but of course nowadays who believes in these things.

"Shouldn't you be jumping around?"

"I don't know, I feel nothing. Is that bad?"

"Uh yes, it makes you a weirdo since you getting a chance to live again and you're not happy about it!"

"It's not that I'm not happy, I'm having mixed feelings. Like overwhelmed"

"Ok ok I don't care"

Suddenly from the corner of my eyes, I saw a figure, not a silhouette, not an illusion but like an actual figure of a human. What?! I thought this place was so endless that we wouldn't bump into each other, or has 'this' person been searching for everyone since the beginning that he broke the law?

"Who is that?!" I shouted not at the person but at Vees.

"Oh yea I've been too busy, and you've been busy on Earth" She gave me a minor wink, "That I forgot to say, Like I said before, preparations for the reincarnation begin today so yes this place- for you- may feel like it has gotten smaller but it's still the same. It's just that you come closer and closer over time. Yeah"

Oh, I finally get to talk with real-life humans?! (human souls) hell yes!

"Excuse me! Hello!" I waved over at the presumed guy in his 20s, At seeing me he too reciprocated on my before reactions before heading over to me, his creature companion also by his side.

"Ohh um hey...woah"

"Hi! What's your name?"

"I'm Mingyu, what's yours?" He looked awkward. So was I.

"I'm Jungkook" we started walking to wherever our legs led us to. Vees and the other vees seems to have been in their own little world maybe relieved that they didn't have to converse with us now. We walked a bit in silence unaware of what to say, and whom to break the silence, "how did you die?" Shit. Great. Good job Jungkook, you had to ask that, you had to ask him how he died.