18: 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐀𝐠𝐞 ☁︎

"𝑮𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕, 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒕o 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅, 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅"

✰✰✰

-Jungkook-

"When do you think the girl died?" I brought up the topic of Vees's so-called admiration towards the man called Hoseok.

"Oh yes indeed! She died 2 decades later. I perfectly knew it was her, by the way, she described everything and oh yes it is fate that I met her!"

"Do you think they got reunited again?..."  If they had a connection so strong, then maybe..?

"I'm sure by the existent of me that they have reunited!" Damn very determined.

"Do you think I'll reunite with her?"

"Not gonna lie, but you both didn't have that much of a tragic conclusion but, if the bond is real, and the fates are by your side. Then destiny will surely be by your feet!" I rolled my eyes at that.

"How was this guy like?"

"Literal sunshine I'd say, his smile is very huge and when he laughs he falls to the ground. And oh how much he hates reptiles and insects, and! There's a lot"

"Lol, why does that remind me of a person even tho we only met once?" I could see a slight glint that came in her eyes when I said that and I knew what she was thinking. Could it be?.....

"Of course not. He got reincarnated to another universe centuries before and after that, I don't know"

"Whatever," I said as we finally dropped that topic.

Just then Vees's body started vibrating in a weird way and on her forehead or whatever, let's say above her eyes, a round-shaped white light started flickering. But her eyes showed no signs of confusion or startledness as if it was something that happened once in a while. But here I was creeped out, scared that I triggered her in some kind of way.

"Oh well, the Master is summoning us, I better go. Bye, Kookie!"

"Wait but why!-" I couldn't even finish my sentence because, with the speed of lightning, she fled from the scene leaving me dazed with confusion. What's the damn problem? And what, the Master summoned them? Who was this person, and should I thank them for creating a universe where every human has a chance to relive, or should I curse them for throwing unfairness at the people being reincarnated into their same world? Whatever. Now I'm left all alone. I sulked at the solitude, already missing Vees's presence.

I obviously don't have a pen or chalk and a board or something to strike down days just like the people in the prison does. All I knew was that months have passed and I have four more months until I reincarnate. Time was either stretching or ambling, I was not sure. I did miss my girl but I was better, the suffocating numbness slipped away soon. Vees convinced me enough that I just know that I and her will reunite maybe or maybe not in this universe, maybe another. It was all in the hands of our destiny.

I wondered how I would be if I go to another universe since I won't meet her there if she hasn't died in this universe. Would I meet another woman? Would I still feel tingles in my soul that levitate me? I won't be aware but still, there might be a vague void lingering around in the outlines of my shadows telling me even tho I love another woman your still incomplete. But I would maybe let that thought or void slip away and still keep living. It almost scared me.