26: 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 ☁︎

"𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒎 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅"

✰✰✰

-Minji-

"When will you reach here?"

"By 4 of course! Even the traffic won't let me miss my daughter's speech!"

"Mom I told you, only the valedictorians do that, not me!"

"Then why didn't you become a 'value-dictionaries' whatever"

"You can't just become one! And it's valedictorian! Gosh I'm hanging up"

After respectfully hanging up, I looked at myself in the mirror one last time before heading out. I took a long look at my cleaned room, reminiscing the memories I had with people beloved to me here for two years. I held back my tears that burned the inside of my eyes, I had to save it for later. I wore a white dress with pastel flowers all over it and tried my best to look my best since this was the last day. Ryujin came over to help me with my makeup and hair.

We had already taken the blue gown and cap from school yesterday. There was a final practice for the ceremony and we bid each other a warm-hearted goodbye for the second last time. I went down to see everyone there, Yoongi and Seokjin only being the one's not graduating today (they already did of course).

"O.m.g girl! You look stunning!" My girl squealed as she left Haein's side.

"I know I know all thanks to you and omg all of you guys, you all look good oh I can't believe we're graduating!"

"I feel old since I'm not graduating" Grumbled Yoongi as he side eyed Jimin who kept mocking him.

"Oh come on, don't make me feel that too now. Wait I actually feel proud acting like a dad" Jin exclaimed.

Just then Bogum came and held my hand towards his mouth and pecked it.

"Oh gorgeous Minji, I think my feet are wobbling"

"Too bad, you can't fall for me now since I'm already taken by Rue"

"Heck yeah bitch!"

"I thought you chose me?!" Taehyung wailed.

"Oh wait, then I'm choosing you both then!"

"Argh enough kids, we better get going people!"

✩✩✩

Half an hour was used up by the students to take photos and spend time. We all met with our teachers and classmates and yes I did meet my History teacher who has a grudge against me (or maybe not) Well he looked jubilant as ever as he gave me a quick hug and wished me the best with a bright smile.

When the time came, we all draped ourselves in the blue attire, there was a small program inside the school. Jimin and Taehyung were in the choir, and Jungkook used to be in the choir. They sang a farewell song and exactly the two of them made funny faces at the end. When the programs came to a halt, one of the teachers walked up and said it was time for a certain video.